Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(Extended) iGTA MP Event - Mar. 3 (PS3)

Yeah which is fair enough but like Otiz he started by RPGing me and you can't say he didn't because gtagrl was there and she got killed by him to that's where me and Otiz started and yeah I came up to you not for a kill to see if you was still playing the game and then I noticed you would pull a weapon out on me, hence why I thought you would be another one to kill me too that's why I ran off. Then another two people started killing me which I can't remember who there names was now (one was kuz I think I maybe wrong) who was running me over and snipin me for no apparent reason who just randomly got into the killing of me and Otiz and then one of the two kept killing me in the race then I noticed after the sniping match people would just randomly pick me off so id do it to them I did have some accidental kills with grenades etc which I did explain and said sorry because it was a mistake. But people just say oh put ya gun down so I would then I would get killed? Which I totally don't get.

Plus if you heard me on mic last night to many people "what is your problem man?!" Hence to people randomly killing me when I didn't kill them

yer ass got rpg'd cause not 1 min earlier i said fuck off i'm smokin a joint and leave me alone. shouldn't have aimed yer gernade launcher at me. ya got what ya deserved. wanted to be an ass, deal with it.

this isn't the first time yer childish shit has gone on diablo.

So me aiming a weapon at you with no intent of killing you gives you the right to kill me? I was only shining a fucking light on you and next thing I knew me you and grl was dead in a huge explosion. I heard you say you was smoking a joint but never heard you say go away or fuck off Otiz.

And kuz I knew someone blew me up twice in your race around sandy shores. Didn't say it was you for defo and well I didn't hear you say leave me alone did I? I know I blew you all up which I didn't even intend of actually getting all you but you killed me 2-3 times in a row before I got you back. And that was at the start of the night so why blow me up twice in the race which was like 3 quarters of the way through the night.

At the end of the day it's a fucking game and your going mad at a few kills yeah I might have killed most of you because you killed me too. And that's the end of it sounds all abit childish to me your going mad about killing on a killing game yeah I understand you hosted a server and took pics but doesn't give you the right to gang up on me because your all pals and I'm new to igta and alright to kill me but not alright to have it done back to you.

Oy vey...

:bitchfight:

Diablo, there's a vicious circle going in this argument...and it's time for it to stop.

If I'm minding my own business during Morgan Freemode shenanigans, and someone kills me by accident, I let it go. If someone deliberately kills me, I kill them back and move on. If someone keeps deliberately killing me, I stop having fun. At some point, somebody in the circle has to let it go and stop the random killing during freemode. If I want to deal with that kind of crap, I'd play with randoms. That's why I never play in open lobbies, only solo or with friends.

If you can get that concept, you're more than welcome to join future events.

• Like 2

Oy vey...

Diablo, there's a vicious circle going in this argument...and it's time for it to stop.

If I'm minding my own business during Morgan Freemode shenanigans, and someone kills me by accident, I let it go. If someone deliberately kills me, I kill them back and move on. If someone keeps deliberately killing me, I stop having fun. At some point, somebody in the circle has to let it go and stop the random killing during freemode. If I want to deal with that kind of crap, I'd play with randoms. That's why I never play in open lobbies, only solo or with friends.

Thank you gtagrl, yeah I got that loud and clear. I will not kill someone ever unless they kill me deliberately. If it's a mistake then yeah fair enough. thanks again.

• Like 1

I know I blew you all up which I didn't even intend of actually getting all you but you killed me 2-3 times in a row before I got you back.

Horse shit. I never fucking touched you. I was barely in that lobby for 10 minutes when you did that.

And that was at the start of the night so why blow me up twice in the race which was like 3 quarters of the way through the night.

Because it was a GTA race. Killing other ppl to get first is kind of the idea.

Oy vey...

What ^she said.

I know I blew you all up which I didn't even intend of actually getting all you but you killed me 2-3 times in a row before I got you back.

Horse shit. I never fucking touched you. I was barely in that lobby for 10 minutes when you did that.

And that was at the start of the night so why blow me up twice in the race which was like 3 quarters of the way through the night.

Because it was a GTA race. Killing other ppl to get first is kind of the idea.

Oy vey...

What ^she said.

Horse shit? Okay so start of the night we was in the red truck I think Trevor's was it? I blew you all up which was by mistake which I even said because I tried getting the police. Then you killed me twice maybe three times straight after so I killed you once or twice again and that was it. End of that.

And the gta race yeah it's nice how you tell everyone not to use sticky bombs but then you use two on me in the race. Contradicted yourself much?

You made sound as if you blew me up as revenge because I killed you 2 to 3 times earlier. My mistake. However, after you blew up the truck, I killed you once before you decided to kill me again. I don't know else killed you but it wasn't me.

Also I used a rocket launcher to kill you at the start of that race. I didn't ecen have the opportunity to kill you again after that because I was racing bOnEs for the remainder of that race. We were far ahead of the pack. So yet again you're mistaking me for somebody else.

Kuz, let it go buddy.

I think it's about time to lock this topic, night has been and gone, people have posted all their images and past-times. It was a good two nights. See you all next week!

Unless we can be civil.

• Like 1

there's a couple more photos out there i think... truth hasn't posted his yet, and the skater guys might of snapped a few too... i'll look thru the snapmatics here before i close this topic... the next person to add to the argument above tho will have their post deleted...

icon11.gif

after the luxor trip kill took this

0_0.jpg

old skooler 34

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

truth only has pics from 9 days ago so he has nothing.

big boss and bmx dont either. i checked

• Like 2

Any cool ideas for the #Business snapmatic contest? I was thinking of trying to re-enact something from a movie? We need to get together to do this before Sunday the 9th.

A group of us could dress up and do a scene from Oceans Eleven...? Find a Pool Table and crowd around it. That's if we can get 11 people plus a photographer to it do before the end of the weekend...

G7GDkVa.jpg

If you wanna do it, put your name down here, along with the character you wish to dress as?

The (possible) List:

DuPz0r - Elliott Gould (Red Suit, Cigar)

Rob - Brad Pitt (Grey Suit, Red Shirt)

bOnEs - George Clooney (dark grey suit, no tie)

Diablo - Casey Affleck? (red suit, red tie)

Otiz -Qin Shaobo (Asian dude)

I think i can pull off the character with the cigar with my middle aged character. So i'll chose him. Shall we just go by the new movie, seeing as we have clothing colours to dress match?

• Like 4

Thanks buddy. You should have got a ps3 man, you're always here, you'd be an asset to the crew over on the PS3 side!

I was thinking, we need 12 people. If two of us dress the same, then that means two of us can take photos and been in the photo, giving us a better chance of going viral...

Really cool idea man. If I am online. I will gladly take part. Of course I'd have to brad pitt coz I'm the prettiest.

• Like 1