hi...still more...lol

the 2 east coast canucks

0_0.jpg

more underwater, over by the pier this time. gtagrl being a fish

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

kuz, kill, sauce, grl up in the floaty-bob

0_0.jpg

got on a speedophile with hardsauce, got hooked by a cargobob, and ended up on top of the wheel

0_0.jpg

bones, ufo, dio....

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

bones and dio

0_0.jpg

hangin out on a ufo underwater. 'what u do today'....'oh you know, nuthing too crazy'

0_0.jpg

and my final shot of the nite and for this....finally....

0_0.jpg

was fun. glad i didn't have to get up early this time...

• Like 4

I should've took some photos. This might of been the first igta night with multi-shenanigens. Me and Kill had a hoot in the humane labs.

Also, everyone who disliked Parkgranger Sandy Anger is a hater. That race is glorious.

Amazing pics here everyone! Was so funny last night. Really enjoyed it I'll see if I took any pics and upload the pics later. Btw Otiz, you picture saying hardsause showing off his gun. It was me lmao! Was trying to sniper wigger because he kept shooting me lol

• Like 1

My killings during photos? I was getting killed during photos and i didn't have any problem with people doing that. You killed me atleast twice during photos too plus if I did kill anyone photos it was accidental and I said sorry and explained what happened. I don't know why you are having ago at me for it when some other people was doing it too? Plus I left after the underwater with cop cars at the mountains because it was too late here in the UK

dude, i understand a couple of kills, but you didn't stop at one point and it was getting annoying... and that's why people kept killing you, it's because you kept going for the revenge kill... i killed you a couple times because you were trying to kill me... no other explanation...

we don't mind killing every now and then, but freeroam deathmatches are retarded...

i got no beef with you, i was just getting pissed seeing your name constantly pop up in the lowrer left hand corner...

• Like 1

I am sorry just why would I just randomly just get killed for just running or getting sniped for no reason know what I mean? Maybe I did go OTT with the killing but I didn't know anyone was going to be pissed off about it when it just wasn't me know what I mean? I have no problems with anyone or beef with anyone but atleast don't just say it was me. That's all.

I think we're all good, Diablo, sometimes there's one or two of DiO's skater friends that get carried away too, and I think you just got caught up with WigginTristan and whoever else might've still been around at that point. If a plane accidentally blows up or someone melee sucker punches you without malicious intent, well shit happens, but when one of us is trying to set up a Snapmatic shot and someone else is in deathmatch kill mode, followed by pesky annoying cops, it cuts into the fun. You'll get used to us, don't worry.

there's always killing shenanigans at the events, it happens... but plain 'ol shoot 'em ups are what are annoying... epic plane collisions and other random kills are funny and a part of the game... but blatant killing on crew nights doesn't fly, and it hasn't really happened on any other crew night except last night... and gee i wonder why...

you approached me going for a kill a few times, and when i pulled out my weapon or hammer, you would turn around and run away... i knew what you were going to do... and the one time i blatantly killed you with the shotgun because you were killing everyone around me, i got sniped by you 5 seconds later...

like i said, it got old real quick... and when i saw it still happening when we all were underwater, that's when i snapped and gave you a warning... you seemed to stop after that... so don't do it like that, let it happen naturally... don't just kill for the sake of killing...

• Like 1

Yeah which is fair enough but like Otiz he started by RPGing me and you can't say he didn't because gtagrl was there and she got killed by him to that's where me and Otiz started and yeah I came up to you not for a kill to see if you was still playing the game and then I noticed you would pull a weapon out on me, hence why I thought you would be another one to kill me too that's why I ran off. Then another two people started killing me which I can't remember who there names was now (one was kuz I think I maybe wrong) who was running me over and snipin me for no apparent reason who just randomly got into the killing of me and Otiz and then one of the two kept killing me in the race then I noticed after the sniping match people would just randomly pick me off so id do it to them I did have some accidental kills with grenades etc which I did explain and said sorry because it was a mistake. But people just say oh put ya gun down so I would then I would get killed? Which I totally don't get.

Plus if you heard me on mic last night to many people "what is your problem man?!" Hence to people randomly killing me when I didn't kill them

either way, a war started last night and that never happens... one time, you were trying to kill me when i was in a pause menu, and keep in mind i have yet to lay a finger on you yet... when i came back, i hammered you... i don't instigate, it's not my style... only get the hammer out when i feel threatened...

next time let it pass, that's all it takes... i heard you a few times on mic apologize, but i couldn't hear you the whole time... you gotta understand that the killings came from somewhere, and i certainly heard your name come up over the mic quite a few times...

no hard feelings, we weren't killing each all night... just save the revenge for other nights, not on crew night... or if you feel so inclined, start an impromptu one with whoever you were butting heads with...

Yeah Diablo, we like having new people join the Monday night mayhem, so don't let this get in the way of the fun on future nights...sometimes it's a bit hard to follow everything that's going on when a dozen people are talking at once.

Diablo you sticky bombed my Bodhi and ruined a funny road trip for absolutely no reason last night. That sort of bullshit will get you kicked.

Then another two people started killing me which I can't remember who there names was now (one was kuz I think I maybe wrong) who was running me over and snipin me for no apparent reason who just randomly got into the killing of me and Otiz

I killed you because you blew up my Bodhi and about 5 other ppl with it while we were in the middle of something. I told you not to kill me back because you deserved it, but you did it anyway. Then I killed you again. That was the end of that. Otiz & I's little battle started because he sniped me for no reason aswell. So I killed him and he decided to kill me back.

Word of advice for everyone: If you kill someone just because you felt like it, and they kill you back, that does not give you the right to kill them again.

• Like 1

...but outside of all of that, it was a fucking fun night for sure!! me, dio, and otiz had quite the adventure on the sea floor... sinking helicopters to survive huge falls, hitching a ride on the outside of a submarine to the hatch...

fucking fun night, the business event next week doesn't stand a chance against back to back amazing nights... even tonights get together doesn't stand a chance...

Yeah which is fair enough but like Otiz he started by RPGing me and you can't say he didn't because gtagrl was there and she got killed by him to that's where me and Otiz started and yeah I came up to you not for a kill to see if you was still playing the game and then I noticed you would pull a weapon out on me, hence why I thought you would be another one to kill me too that's why I ran off. Then another two people started killing me which I can't remember who there names was now (one was kuz I think I maybe wrong) who was running me over and snipin me for no apparent reason who just randomly got into the killing of me and Otiz and then one of the two kept killing me in the race then I noticed after the sniping match people would just randomly pick me off so id do it to them I did have some accidental kills with grenades etc which I did explain and said sorry because it was a mistake. But people just say oh put ya gun down so I would then I would get killed? Which I totally don't get.

Plus if you heard me on mic last night to many people "what is your problem man?!" Hence to people randomly killing me when I didn't kill them

yer ass got rpg'd cause not 1 min earlier i said fuck off i'm smokin a joint and leave me alone. shouldn't have aimed yer gernade launcher at me. ya got what ya deserved. wanted to be an ass, deal with it.

this isn't the first time yer childish shit has gone on diablo.