Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(Extended) iGTA MP Event - Mar. 3 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-3-3.png

MON MAR. 3 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

gtagrl

DiO

Kuz

Diablo

DuPz0r

Ace

Ghostman

CFO Charles/Fanboy (spam him, he wants you to)

--------

AFTER PARTY ADDITIONAL PARTICIPANTS

(Tuesday's Business Pack Night)

Otiz

Parker

Fanboy

---

Thoughts: as you all know, the business pack comes out a day later... now, if i am correct, i think next monday will still be featuring the business pack weekend shtick so we could elect to do that next monday... talk around the water cooler (mentioned by dio) was to delay this crew event a day so we could kick off the business pack on day one... but there's nothing stopping all of us from just meeting online tuesday after the event anyways to check it out...

food for thought ;)... i added a poll anyways to see what the rest of the crew wants to do... your vote will decide which night we play... non eligible crew members who vote will not count...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24

icon11.gif

GTA and the social club will be very busy the day it comes out. they will still be looking into it but it will die down by the next monday.

if enough people feel like meeting up at 6 on the tuesday anyways i think it could be fine. rather just have it tuesday tho. gotta attention whore out our photos

your vanila unicorn pic, taken the day of release, and not on a crew night did well... i don't think the timing has anything to do with what they choose, but i do think it did for that pic a little since it went viral and was near the top of the list... it seems that the only way to get something noticed now is thru their events like that since there's a tab in the drop down menu for it now...

some people elect to tag old ass photos to farm for likes that way too... i actually found out that a lot of them are from the GTA Photographers Club, i pissed off a couple of them by telling them that very thought :lol:... BTW, how did you get bumped to commish? send me an invite so i can piss off GTA_ducheland or something ...

i dunno... maybe i should put a poll up at the top to let the peeps here decide...

so press it a 3rd time then ;)... because the site doesn't register likes sometimes for a while, i push the like button again to make sure i liked it in the first place... and when it stays at 0 i do it again to put the vote back...

If it drops early again, everyone will be satisfied. :v

that was my thinking too, the valentine's pack came a day early, here's hoping this does too...

ahem, RELEASE THE BUSINESS PACK A DAY EARLY!!

*hopes R* is seeing this topic*

The correct answer is always "both".

I agree with DiO that things will be slow and laggy on Tuesday, so we're more likely to have problems with a full lobby and playlist. I think we should have our usual Monday night shenanigans and then just hook up with whoever's around on Tuesday to explore the new content more informally.

icon11.gif

I agree with DiO that things will be slow and laggy on Tuesday,

ahaha I meant it's good to have a lot of pics that day. they will get noticed. we will get likes. not that it is going to be laggy

I vote Monday. I think we should stick to igta night Monday and keep Tuesday fluid. The less people for photo ops the better imo... I have some ideas if we get the right items of clothing. We only need 4-6 people imo. We should do an open lobby on Tuesday, whoever turns up... joins in.

• Like 2

i have an open friends lobby everyday.

i'll be on tuesday, as usual. And as usual, whoever else is on, can join my lobby, or in da-da-da-dio's! case, he'll send a msg that says invite...

sunday's still work better for me than monday....i know, monday is set in stone, it's fine with me. just sayin tho....

lol

I can't make the crew night but I'm hoping there'll still be people on late Tuesday night (Wednesday afternoon my time) so I can try out the new DLC

I hope I make it this time, my wifi turned into an inept 3 year old and u could get back in on Monday. Also seeing as a few of you guys are playing with my brother (lil ace) I figure I might as well get him in the igta crew eh, I mean if it's okay with all you people?