CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Olympics - Feb. 24th (PS3)

Diablo

Saw him.

Excuse me? i played by the rules i never punched anyone outside the ring! If i was fighting outside the ring then why would i come 2nd in the fighting circle?

You sound like a idiot to me.

Oh i take it he has dry humor then. I was wondering why he was blaming me for some reason?

Nah my humors very moist. Succulent even.

is he even part of the igta community? why have ppl in these if they are only crew members and not active members of the 'igta world'. i dunno...just me thinkin again.....i know, i know....sometimes it just happens tho....lol

because most of these guys play with us all the time... it's like they're a part of the community... but yea, guys like skaterman don't deserve the title, but guys like bmxog do... they help fill out a lobby too, and if it ever came down to it, we would kick one of them out the event to make room for someone who actually signed up here to join... i think they know that, but the lobby hasn't been full until last night... i think that's the first time we officially had 16 crew members to start a playlist...

it's more or less members, and friends of members who want to be a part of it... we got rid of all the riff raff, but it seems that one got through the cracks (skaterman)... this crew is 100x stronger that it ever was when it was open... you legitimately know everyone in it now instead of the constant invites from complete strangers...

hell, my good friend is in the crew just so he has one to rep... and for when the stars align and me and him can actually play together... like i said, we're 100x better now ;)...

---

make time, fitty... tell your boss to shove it, you got igta night to film...

''bla bla bla''

-i think that's the first time we officially had 16 crew members to start a playlist...

-this crew is 100x stronger that it ever was when it was open lobby... you legitimately know everyone in it now instead of the constant invites from complete strangers...

-didn't realize that it was never full.

-i've noticed this and do like it more now for this exact reason.

--

also, for the most part i get along with all of Dio's skate buddies, have all but 2-3 on my list. it's too bad dude was being a fuckwad durin the events, but hey, for a forum crew, it's gonna happen eventually.

i still enjoyed my short night.

• Like 2

i am thinking perhaps a break from the themes (since there's not anything that would fit the bill) and just go back to wearing whatever... we don't have to wear crew blue, as we've elected not to in the past, for every event... the shear notion of a bunch of people on the screen is enough... wear it with pride if you want to... i always had something blue on for just about every event... but it's not something we have to enforce all the time...

crew blue costs money, especially on cars... people needed money for bikes this week lol :lol:... let's give their wallets a break for the next event...

• Like 1

I was thinking of a convenience store robbery race, see how many stores you and a partner-in-crime can hold up in a set time frame, fail if you get caught by the cops, competing in small teams.

• Like 1