CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Olympics - Feb. 24th (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-igta-olympics.png

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-2-24.png

MON FEB 24 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for the first ever iGTA Olympics this Monday! We'll be playing Olympic Themed creations from our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

DiO

DuPz0r

Ace

gtagrl

Otiz

Kuz

Jizzy

complix

Ghostman

Truth

Diablo (n00b)

---

Thoughts: some of the events have very very specific rules, rules that will be enforced... if you cheat, we kick you out of the olympics... you are required to follow our rules and sadly, since we can't force you to follow them, we hope that you have the honor to abide by them yourself... we will explain the rules before each match in the lobby to make sure you're clear on them...

clothing options are as follows;

men: (tops) tank tops (bottoms) non-camo shorts, sports shorts, non-baggy sports pants

women: (tops) plain tank tops, plain sports tops (bottoms) non-jean shorts, sports pants, sports shorts

you have to be able to put the olympic logo on the front of your shirt...

for shoes, hats, and glasses; use your best judgement... just dont wear combat boots or cowboy hats lol... try to look like an olympic athlete FFS...

yay!! olympics!!

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB03 | FEB 10

FEB 17

• Like 3

i just added a new one, the chiliad jump ;)... and otiz, if you really want to join in on the playlist, i'll let your armless freak play... you're already meeting the requirements with a tanktop and shorts anyways lol :lol:...

• Like 1

We're going to have some seriously tired thumbs after this one, aren't we? Of course I'm in. Won't be seeing me in shorts though.

Perhaps a round of golf during shenanigans? Apparently it's making a comeback at the Rio summer games.

I second this. Pretty please, would be nice to play a competitive round for once...

• Like 1

sweat pants are acceptable complix.

and yes...sore thumbs....lol. my thumb tappin slowed to a crawl with the trial race i had with kuz...

>golf would be simple enough in groups of 4's. just record the scores. each group do maybe 2-3 holes to be quick, meet back up in a main lobby, those with the 3 best scores win, after tie breakers of course.

if 5 ppl have the 3 best, then the ppl with the same score do 1 round to see who advances for that score. for example, say Dio has -4, then me and bones have -2, and kuz has -1. Kuz is eleminated, since now bones and i need to battle for silver and bronze. and so on for multiple tie scores. simple enough, tho this could take some time, but shouldn't be too much of an issue with 3-4 of us keepin shit straight. It's work yeah, but a bit of work for an epic nite isn't so bad is it? And others while waiting can entertain themselves with other shit like missions or shenanigans, always meeting back up in a main lobby....i dunno. just idea's.......

i am gonna switch to the olympic logo sometime in the afternoon, and i'd love to hear some feedback on if it shows up OK on clothing... if you can barely see it, then i say we stick with the iGTA jackal and just look the part instead...

also, here's the appropriate attire...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 1