beatnicpie

I Got Married!

Y'all make me feel so damn cool.

And some back story for anyone who missed it before.

We met playing Red Dead Redemption's Co-op missions. Myself and two other guys had been playing through a few missions and doing alright. We were chatting and having a good old time. But then a GIRL joined the lobby before we started The Escape. First words out her mouth, "You're all going down, bitches. Check out my score," in a lovely Yorkshire (Northern England) accent. And she was right. Us men said not a word as she ran around killing everything and talking all kinds of trash. "You're all crap!" "Send a woman to do a man's job." "Donkey ball sucking noobs." That kind of thing.

Then, during The River, she got shot down at Crooked Toes. "I need a prick in the ass!" she cried out. I mustered all my courage, stepped up to her character and said, "I've got your prick right here," and revived her. She cackled loudly, and a great romance began...

That is hands down the best first encounter I've ever heard.

He's to (hopefully) many more ass prickings.

Congratulations!!

When I saw her photo, I thought to myself "That looks like Siobhan" but I don't know anyone named Siobhan....

My Wife is called Siobhan ;)

For years I had no idea how that name is pronounced. Mind was blown when I was informed its pronounced "sha-von".

Congratulations!!

When I saw her photo, I thought to myself "That looks like Siobhan" but I don't know anyone named Siobhan....

My Wife is called Siobhan ;)

For years I had no idea how that name is pronounced. Mind was blown when I was informed its pronounced "sha-von".

Well, shit. I'm sittin' over here reading it as "Slobham". >.<

If you ever need a second woman for a threesome, my freezer is available.

What about a first woman? Also, do you provide warming services?