Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Multiplayer Event - Feb. 10th (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-valentines-party.png

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-2-10.png

MON FEB 10 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

DiO

gtagrl

DuPz0r

complix

Goonie

Otiz <--only freeroam

Ace

---

Thoughts: up for debate... playlist items, photo ops, etc... valentine's day is around the corner ;)... pink out?

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03

icon11.gif

yankton is too unstable with that many people. now that the gltich takes longer with the other mission I'd have to say I wont bother

if it were a small lobby I'd be all for it

icon11.gif

yankton is too unstable with that many people. now that the gltich takes longer with the other mission I'd have to say I wont bother

if it were a small lobby I'd be all for it

it doesn't take that much longer IMO... olympics sounds kinda fun... maybe we'll tinker with when the lobby gets smaller... or if we planned it out properly, we could try in the next event... the olympics go for 2 weeks...

gay it up then, i'll work on the banners tonight after work...

• Like 1

So what would the clothing theme be? Brightly coloured spandex and helmets? We should Have 5 identical vehicles sprayed with the olympic ring colours in the right order for a photo snap!

logo-sochi2014-transformer-bid_0.png

It's a shame we can't use the olympic logo as a crew emblem anymore, but we can suggest it which is probably better.

Which vehicle best represents the winter olympics...? Hmm.

That'll only require five of us, so it doesn't have to be event night. But it would be fun to try out in a group anyway.

• Like 1

@Otiz, yeah we could have couple of Dashhounds in the background... :P

How about the Stretch ?

The Obey Rocoto always seems like something an athlete would drive...

What would Russians drive these days, the Admiral would have been perfect. Hmm. Primo, Washington, Futo?... Dune loader it is then. <_<

it can't be that hard to recreate the ring logo in the emblem creator... actually, too bad we all don't have our own shirt lulz crews because we could do up an american one, and a UK one... unfortunately lulz already has a canadian one :(... unless we all repped them lol... which i don't think i can do at this particular time in the year... maybe after the olypmics... i'm still bitter about them taking gold in hockey 4 years ago :lol:...

i was thinking more along the lines of winter X games stuff, with like the sanchez... there's not a lot of options for winter games in GTAO... but the summer games, oh for sure... but we'll never get enough support for the yankton stuff so i am thinking that if we have enough time, we could create olympic themed races in los santos... ...??? if we made the olympic stuff for the next event, it'd give us enough time to gear up for it...

...thoughts?? i think we should stick with the valentine's theme this week... but i think we're on to something for next week ;)...

It shouldn't be that hard to make Olympic rings in the emblem creator...

K, so girls, pink and red this week for Valentines, and build Olympic themed stuff for next week. Could our Jackal mascot go Cupid for Monday?

Could our Jackal mascot go Cupid for Monday?

the option to import vector images has been removed because some people were abusing it... i am gonna see if i can't come up with something, there's a few different igta logos to use as templates... but i don't think we'll be getting a new jackal any time soon...

banners updated ;)... delilah will have to make her igta crew event debut... she's only showed up after the playlists and initial shenanigans were done... which means she'll be shitty in the deathmatches but whatever...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Actually this might be a good time to bust out my Peyote again.