Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Feb. 3 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-2-3.png

MON FEB 3 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

Rob

DiO

DuPz0r

Santiago

Otiz <--early on

Ace

Ghostman

gtagrl <-- later

---

Thoughts: up for debate... playlist items, photo ops, etc...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 2 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27

I won't make it this week, boys. Working all weekend and into Monday/Tuesday. If I get home in time I'll jump in later on for a few shenanigans.

Oh, someone last week was refraining from foul language or some such chivalry because there was 'a girl in the room'...not sure which of the new fellas that was, but for the record, that's quite unnecessary.

Oh, some proud american last week was refraining from foul language or some shit because there was 'a girl in the room'...not sure which cunt that was, but for the record, that's fucking unnecessary.

Cock.

Fixed.

• Like 1

wooooowwwwww... small turnout, hopefully the skater dudes help fill out the lobby... also, dio needs to revise the playlist a little and add some of our new jobs to it... looks like we got a healthy dose of new jobs to play...

I woke up at 3:30am, and I'm STILL at work for another couple of hours by the looks of it...I'll see about jumping in when I get home, but only if my thumbs still work after a bit of food, a glass of cold beer and a big fattie.

Arggghhhh I'll be their in all of my glory. Argggghhhh

hey, i might need you to add a license plate to a car for me when you get the time ;)... perhaps before the event, or sometime before you're checking out of the event... i want that fellatio plate before they close up the loop hole of importing vehicles from single player...