CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Jan. 27 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-1-27.png

MON JAN 27 ~ 6:30 PM EST / 11:30 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

DiO

Kuz

Truth

Rob

DuPz0r

gtagrl

camwal

Ace

Ghostman

Jizzy <-- maybe

complix

RParker

---

Thoughts: up for debate, dio mentioned switching over to the bones igta logo... so there's that...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11TH | NOV 18TH | NOV 25TH | DEC 2ND | DEC 10TH

DEC 16TH | DEC 23RD | DEC 30TH | JAN 06TH | JAN 13TH

JAN 20TH

icon11.gif

Martin Luther Kuz

|\ /.\ /| King Sexy |\ /.\ /|

PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

2,341 posts

LocationFOX 25 News @ 10:00pm

PSN Name:Kuz789

Social Club:Ku-Zi-Mu

Posted Today, 11:18 PM

First!

ish...

Like This

"I had a dream aswell, but then I awoke and forgot what it was.. but if I ever remember what that dream was about, I'll make sure I'll let you all know what it was."

~ Martin Luther Kuz

MultiQuote

#3Truth

Pothead

PipPipPipPipPipPip

364 posts

Locationmichigan

PSN Name:deathbymanson

Posted Today, 11:19 PM

eeeeyup

I'm down, but I can't confirm whether or not I'll be available. If I am I'll just ask DiO or kuz to invite me seeing as they're on my friends list.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

umm, shit

http://uk.playstatio...ed-maintenance/

PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 17:30 on Monday 27 January 2014 until 23:30 GMT.

During the maintenance, you will be unable to access the following services:

• PlayStation Store on all devices.
  • PlayStation Network Account Management.
  • PlayStation Network Account Registration.
  • Entertainment services.
  • Online gameplay.

/OP updated

I'm down, but I can't confirm whether or not I'll be available. If I am I'll just ask DiO or kuz to invite me seeing as they're on my friends list.

Just added you on R*SC, add me on PSN too.

we didn't start the playlist last time until over an hour into the event... too many shenanigans like usual... i'll launch the lobby around our usual time of 6 if anyone wants to start the party a little early...

I wouldn't mind having a regular start time for the playlist. It's good to have time beforehand for shenanigans, modding, clothes changes, deleting photos to make room, etc, but at the same time it would be good to know when the playlist starts so people can have their food/drink/washroom/weed breaks ahead of time, then we're not stuck waiting for everyone to return. Say, 6pm login, 6:30 playlist starts, with unlimited shenanigans afterwards.

icon11.gif

he's the only skate guy to officially sign up i think, lol...

actually old skooler did too a bit ago. But he wasnt on fluck it much either. Just to post his parks he made. I'll tell him to post his jobs