Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Jan. 20 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-1-20.png

MON JAN 20 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

DiO

Tanner (maybe)

Ostrich

Bronson

gtagrl

DuPz0r

Kuz

Ace

---

Thoughts: just our usual shenanigans... fuck around, have some fun, play user-created shit... if anyone has suggestions, as always, the floor is yours... we'd love to know if people have any cool ideas for things to try, places to take pics, etc...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11TH | NOV 18TH | NOV 25TH | DEC 2ND | DEC 10TH

DEC 16TH | DEC 23RD | DEC 30TH | JAN 6TH | DEC 13TH

• Like 1

What can I say, it's fun as hell to browse the pics you fuckers take each week and read the accounts of the shenanigans. :lol:

I'll get a PS3 one of these days...

Have fun, you bastards.

I likely will be. I'm up for shenanigans with you and whoever else might be on. Let's organize it elsewhere so we don't derail the poor PS3 folks' thread. :v

• Like 1

I have good and bad news. Good new, I'll be moving on from the campsite I've been in for a month now, which has F- internet connection to a better campsite with A+ internet connection. Bad news, I might still be here a week or two waiting for my graphics card. So no parker this time.. :(

1_0.jpg

http://rsg.ms/LBy0jP - Skydie.

TDM, 16 Player.

If you find yourself in the sky, make a dash for your 'chute, and jump. On the ground? Grab a sniper' from the prison and look to the skies!

The concept is that you start with pistols only. And you spawn in the sky on floating platforms. You jump off with your chute and shoot at eachother in the sky. Try to aim for the prison because that's where the snipers are. If you end up on the ground or respawn there, then grab a sniper from inside the prison and either snipe skydivers or battle on the ground (until you die and respawn back in the sky).

• Like 1

looks like a decent turnout... i'm sure there'll be a couple of people that are online ready to play who probably won't sign up here in the topic... hussain, ghostman, etc... what's the playlist for tonight? shall i put something together this afternoon?