Qdeathstar

Rockstars GTAO business strategy.

I'll only play online if friends are on. If no-one else is online I play story mode. Online alone is pretty boring, but with a group. I have never laughed so much playing any game.

Like that time we chased each other around for nearly an hour pistol whipping each other.

Yes. Precisely

Playing with friends is the best thing about GTAO. Couple buddies and myself had hours of fun driving big rigs W/ trailers up the mount chiliad (sp?) trails.

I've driven around in big rigs in story mode, but everywhere I looked the other day after jacking a truck, every semi trailer is pin-locked, you can't hook up to them. Maybe this is a new thing since 1.09 I don't know why R* would block the use of the semi-trailers online. I'm a real life "retired" truck driver and find it fun to rip around in the semi's on GTAV.

• Like 1

Playing with friends is the best thing about GTAO. Couple buddies and myself had hours of fun driving big rigs W/ trailers up the mount chiliad (sp?) trails.

I've driven around in big rigs in story mode, but everywhere I looked the other day after jacking a truck, every semi trailer is pin-locked, you can't hook up to them. Maybe this is a new thing since 1.09 I don't know why R* would block the use of the semi-trailers online. I'm a real life "retired" truck driver and find it fun to rip around in the semi's on GTAV.

You have to jack the Semi's that have the trailer on the truck, there are some trailers around the map however that you can hook up.

You have to jack the Semi's that have the trailer on the truck, there are some trailers around the map however that you can hook up.

Since my post I went up to Paleto Bay, there's plenty of semi's ready for the pickin' up there. Everything in south LS was locked up except the tractors and mostly they run around there without a trailer. Thanks for the response! :)

I am censured by TreeFitty !

help us in our petition for change how the online finance work !

*snip*

We don't want to work for play ! It is not the good idea for GTA ! It is always a game with freedom, but now if you want to play, you need to pay, or work for money !

STOP HOLD UP FUN!

Thanks for your help ! Share the link for help us.

Stop spamming your link. <_<

It's their game...they can run it however they like.

-OPx

I mean american people like to have banana in her .... Ok for it ! We start by france and at this time more than 200 pepole like it ! We are GTA players, and we don't want this game become a bullshit !!

Thanks to helps us here, may be you don't like GTA !

Wow ! I am chocked by all your answers...Ok, it is not the good public here, americans are so...so...Unthickable ! I don't understand why you are like that ! It is just a petition for snip the Rockstar devlopers because in this game, if you jut like to run, drive, or trip, you must work for have pleasure !

If you are ok whith what i say, see this link, i have try to make a copy in english for all, but i see i have losse my time ...

*snip*

Thanks for the followers, and sorry for all people who don't like that ! I don't want to make you hungry !

Have a good games !

lol...two of the folks that shot your bullshit down were Australian. Americans are pretty stupid, though, I'll grant that.

Here's a place that welcomes garbage such as yours with open arms: http://www.gtaforums.com/

Have fun.

• Like 3

AUstralian seriou ? Damned ! I always ear australian have good mind, and like freedom...May be is not real !

All opinion is ok, but i think Rockstar know what is the problem, we just try to help all players ! GTA is the best game at this time, we don't whant they become a fucking tyranny !

thanks for the followers of :

*snip*

For all and the other, have a good game !

See, I agree with the first half of that post. This is the best game of this generation. I don't feel the need to petition the creators of it because I can't do everything thing I can IRL. If that is what you truly want, go outside.

Say what you will about us, but at least we're capable of comprehending common courtesy; for example, if your bullshit link gets removed once, don't continue to plague a community with garbled and vague requests.

Know you freedom ? Thanks for your answers, i just see you have a problem when people go where you don't want to go !

I never say i am GOD ! I just explain what we think, if you are ok with, sign the petition, if you are not ok, don't comment !

Don't worry, i don't stay here more time !

Tschuss !

Know you freedom ? Thanks for your answers, i just see you have a problem when people go where you don't want to go !

I never say i am GOD ! I just explain what we think, if you are ok with, sign the petition, if you are not ok, don't comment !

Don't worry, i don't stay here more time !

Tschuss !

post-26236-0-15400000-1390134105.png

The answers to the first question are both the same, how do you expect to achieve anything close to valid results with this? I must ask kindly though, is your form of mental retardation contagious?

Alright, this is the last straw.

We've told you nicely not to post that 'petition' link anymore, but you keep right on doing it.

If you post it again you're taking a week off, and if you come back after that week is up and post it again then you will be banned permanently.

This is your final warning.

• Like 3