Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Jan. 13 (PS3)

Have you guys ever thought of turning your shenanigans into a comic strip? It is an idea I have had for a while but lack the skills and online friends to do properly...

Basically, come up with a theme or story outline, story board it, take the relevant Snapmatics then shop them with speech and/or thought bubbles. Put them together in order and publish them...

I haven't seen anything similar (not that I have really looked) and I think it would be pretty cool if it was done well...

• Like 1

icon11.gif

Not a chance.

we tried to get a hunting ghostman in his underwear pic. we all put on camo shit. went to the forest. Ghost was hiding and sniping us. he thought we were actually trying to hunt him.

told him multiple times. after he realized what we were trying to do, he came out of the brush. then multiple people then proceeded to try and punch his lights out whlist me saying stop and lets actually set this up. So others had no idea what was going on either.

Moral of the story is we dont have the attention span to do something like that with a lobby that big. Even trying to do a photomerge with a group, and telling people to not move was too much. apparently, sitting still is a huge challenge.

• Like 4

I really like Ginginho's idea, but agree the Monday night mayhem is like herding cats. A smaller group, however, and a preplanned storyboard to follow (as a general guide) would be feasible. It would be a fun way to roleplay the Asylum MC or one of our other forum crews, perhaps.

• Like 4

DiO you said fuck it about 30 seconds after Ghostman stopped sniping... If you waited a while longer and just started setting shit up after Ghostman got his beating I'm sure we could've managed the pic.

Patience is key.

• Like 2

icon11.gif

Naw dude I saw Ace hurling fists at ghost and others. We wheren't in the right area and no cameras up. it was out of no where. I didn't feel like wasting more time. like i said its not the first time. getting people to not move is hard enough. What am I? the master of the pics? if yall wanted to carry on you could have. I was done however.

icon11.gif

What am I? the master of the pics?

Yes.

I like to think of you as the director, bOnEs as the camera man, and Ace & I as the actors/stuntmen.

Everyone else knows their role.

:D

i blow shit up!! that's my role :D

You're the chief of the pyrotechnics crew.

I don't have a role, i'm post-ironic...

So you're resigning from your Camera Man #02 position? We'll send you a thank you basket.

• Like 2

Idea. Guy is given a random item. No idea what it is yet. Finds out a fuck ton of people are looking for it. He has to work out why the package is so important and who the people are chasing it while trying to stay alive.

• Like 1

We should probably have a whole new topic for this.

I like your idea...but what if "fuck ton of people" was Merryweather. It could add some twist to it. Say our hero doesn't know who is after him, so he calls up Merryweather for assistance, which brings them right to him/her.

• Like 2

^^Ace did a couple of entertaining road trip journals that were in that vein...

A couple of ideas...

The igtA Team - if you have a problem, if no-one else will help, and if you can find them, then maybe you can hire the igtA Team...

The Adventures of The Dirty Jackal - an anti-hero who could be the main character in the story Rob suggested... or a different story altogether...

I am happy to help out where I can but am on the wrong console...

• Like 4