Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Jan. 13 (PS3)

I only got a couple of shots of us getting ready for the Ghost' hunt. Which would have been awesome if Ghostman played by the rules!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And i caught DiO faceplant after he jumped off the ship lol

0_0.jpg

Ghostman. Dat shot...

0_0.jpg

It's beautiful.

Also, Kuz. I made a pirate ship style deathmatch just like yours about two weeks ago. I posted it in the deathmatch creation thread. It's basically the same as yours but i allowed up to 3 teams, rocket launchers and snipers.

• Like 4

Also, Kuz. I made a pirate ship style deathmatch just like yours about two weeks ago. I posted it in the deathmatch creation thread. It's basically the same as yours but i allowed up to 3 teams, rocket launchers and snipers.

Well shit, sue me. Tbf you've put out alot of matches, DuPz, someone was bound to have a similar one by now.

Shit. Where's my attorney?!

ACE!!

Seriously though, I'll see if I can change the location or something so it'll differ more, DuPz... or if you're okay with it I'll name it "Alamo Seamen II" and give you a mention in the description.

Great turnout tonight, between iGTA and DiO's gang. Full lobby at one point, only marred by a few freezes, kicks and reboots. Wb to Tanner, who's surfaced from his honeymoon, and to Fanboy/Charles, who's finally done night school. Even Otiz showed up right on cue when someone mentioned something about flying high... :weed:

Here are a couple of shots from tonight, starting at the airport:

0_0.jpg

Someone shot Ghostman:

0_0.jpg

Dat hat... :fap:

0_0.jpg

===

We hooked a ride to the top of the mountain for the group photo shoot, Ghostman was piloting a full Cargobob, with Ace, Tanner and me dangling below in Acey's shaggin' wagon:

0_0.jpg

Dat sunrise...

0_0.jpg

The posse landing...

0_0.jpg

Disembarking prior to the photo op...Ghostman's fashion photographer voice was truly inspirational...

0_0.jpg

===

From DiO's playlist...a bulldozer DM, lots of Mollys and grenades...

0_0.jpg

And the weapon-free DERBY...so much fun...

Before:

0_0.jpg

After: :lol:

0_0.jpg

===

Freeroam photobombs...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I didn't get any shots during Kuz's playlist, it took forever to reload and get into the session. :(

===

Some later shenanigans got into the Olympic spirit, here's the torch parade:

0_0.jpg

Oh no, don't drop the torch! :o

0_0.jpg

And fuck you!

0_0.jpg7

The weekly ceremonial burning of Ace...

0_0.jpg

===

Duelling Hunters....poll to follow...(it was CFO Charles and who else?)

0_0.jpg

Thanks guys, that was a lot of fun, some great custom matches in there. :lol: (P.S. we missed you, bOnEs...)

• Like 5

icon11.gif

0_0.jpg

this is the most epic igta shot ever taken.... looks like a lot of fun, but i had a ton of fun riding in a limo, having a free meal (with drinks too) and gambling with the funnies at the livery... good night, but it looks like i missed out on a good night too.. what was the playlist??

• Like 2

Nah I don't mind at all Kuz, I was just saying. it's a good idea. Great minds think alike.

The lack of headset probably made me a bit dull to hang with. It's just an awkward night to shout down the headset as it's the beginning of my wife's working week.

Some great pics everyone. I can't believe I actually stayed for a couple of playlists. I've not stayed on that long for a while.

• Like 1

0_0.jpg7

Joshua Graham, pre-burning.

I wasn't even thinking about that haha I just tried to make him look like an FBI agent.

Then again I did have a two hour long conversation about New Vegas prior to that session with a friend of mine.

So maybe it was a subconscious decision...

...i had a ton of fun riding in a limo, having a free meal (with drinks too) and gambling with the funnies at the livery... good night, but it looks like i missed out on a good night too.. what was the playlist??

We did two playlists, with loads of shenanigans before, between and after. The first was DiO's, a foursome, and the second was Kuz's, a group of seven. Melee, TDM, DM and even a tractor race! Lots of great content creator jobs to test, and fun to do with a full lobby.