Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Jan. 13 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-1-13.png

MON JAN 13 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you can! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs suicide.gif

DiO

DuPz0r

Ghostman

gtagrl

Otiz

Parker

Tanner <-- !!

Ace

Truth

---

Thoughts: have at it... play what you want, do what you want... the boss is away for the night so i guess drive safely thru the streets, and just play matches all civilized n shit :mellow: ... ... ...BWAHAHAHA!!...

whatever works :D... i feel like shit when i miss one, and this is one of those times... i hope you all have fun though... maybe dirty a jackal in my honor... maybe dirty it with hot gasoline while everyone stands on it...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11TH | NOV 18TH | NOV 25TH | DEC 2ND | DEC 10TH

DEC 16TH | DEC 23RD | DEC 30TH | JAN 6TH

I plan to be there. (My cat is finally coming home today btw, thanks everyone for your kind words.)

Who's wrangling the playlist in bOnEs' absence? DiO, Dupz?

• Like 1

You know there's usually alot of messin around before the matches start. So far we haven't started a single playlist before 7pm est. Maybe you could hop in then (@6pm est), then take a break.

I plan to be there. (My cat is finally coming home today btw, thanks everyone for your kind words.)

:clap:

Who's wrangling the playlist in bOnEs' absence? DiO, Dupz?

It's been DiO the past few times so I assume he'll do it again, unless someone else wants to give it a shot.

• Like 1

I'll actually be able to play this one. Im on vacation from work.

:(... that's not fair... i'm about to blow off this work party then, fuck it... tanner made me...

(no i'm not, i can't lol)

:( Well...just so you know I will have this on repeat the whole time I play.

• Like 4

I'll try... My sleeping pattern is all messed up, I thought it was Saturday when it was Tuesday....

You know school havin basted!

But yeah i'll hopefully make it this time, PS3 was fucky last time, i vacuumed it out and it's okay now.

icon11.gif

I made a playlist but its short. Added some new dupzor and kuz made jobs to my game but they arent fuckin showing up. it seems it stops are jobs titled R. like for bookmarked its the end of the list.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/-wqz8Lpl3kKtRAGm9GAQYQ

So I asked Kuz to make a small one too cause i know he has a couple new jobs he wants to try. his mic wasnt on but i assume he heard me. if not it only takes a couple mins to make one. someone can give it a go after we played mine