Sign in to follow this  
ConQueSteD

iGTA Xbox 360/One MP Topic

Since I can't post this in the correct spot <_< another mod will have to move it.

Anybody with GTA Online who would like to Participate post your gamertag below. I have plans of doing it at 8:00pm EST

Edited by bOnEs
- changed the name and pinned the topic so it doesn't get lost in the sea of PS3/PS4 topics ;)
  • Like 2

soooo, how's this one shaping up fellas?? anything? surprised QD hasn't jumped in yet ;), perhaps stoic if he's online too? got any friends that play that would make a decent addition to events? nothing wrong with a little branching out? there's always at least 3-4 people who don't actually sign up in the forum lobby, but are ready to play if we have the room... they're friends of friends that switch over to the igta crew for a night to represent good ol fashioned shenanigans...

i would love to see the xbox side make a little noise :D... if i had a 360, i'd be trying to inject some life into it myself.. who cares if it's 3-4 people, take some pics and fuck shit up! #YOLO

• Like 4

I often see Stoic online looking for friends to play Halo Reach, DozyGamer and r2d2midget are on often as well.

Come on, QD and beatnicpie - let's fuck...

I may be able to get my brother to join if he ain't working...

I've had a change of plans, I'm going to spend sometime with a lady friend tonight instead of you ugly homoerotic bastards. So Instead I'll be on all day today and if I make it home tonight ( :fap: ) I'll be on then.

• Like 2

Pics from yesterdays event....

Ginginho ready to party...

0_0.jpg

Had the burgers and franks on the grill.....

0_0.jpg

"Bitches in the living room, getting it on..."

0_0.jpg

And even one in the garage for later...

0_0.jpg

And then, NO FUCKER TURNS UP!!!!!!

So my night ended, as usual, like this....

0_0.jpg

• Like 5

Its hilarious that back when the 360/ps3 debate was hot, people were using 360s mp community as a reason it was superior. Not based on this site.

• Like 2