Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Jan. 6 (PS3)

I bailed early last night coz it was my son's first day back at school today, and i needed to make sure i woke up. Fun night though.

Some interesting and fun things in the playlist this week for sure. We still need to do an "iGTA Verified" spotlight for the best stuff imo, and then facebook/tweet them, to help boost their plays and help them reach R* Verified success.

• Like 2

I managed to make it after my 1st or 2nd attempt, but then someone (I'm not calling any names) came and knocked me off as I was lining up for a good pic... <_<

*cough*DUPZOR*cough*

Sorry I won't have any excuses next week as I have deleted all the photos so have room for 96. I got an idea for some crazy shenanigans for next week involving a parked lazer a flying helicopter and people flying through the air.

Then another one involving a bus full of people hovering over the streets a LS via a cargo bob to see if a bus full of people can fly.

See if you can park a tank inside of a Titan.

Looks like a few of you broke out the female avatars when I wasn't there...which is who? :shlick:

Oh how rude of us, let me introduce the girls...

0_0.jpg

I'm Nao, the hot chick in pink that every guy in L.S. wants but can't have (The Tease).

bOnEs is the big and scary yet hot blonde. (G.I. Ho)

And then there's IKILLYOU, he's (she's? whatever) the black chick getting tipsy on the roof of my car. (The Bootie)

• Like 3