Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Jan. 6 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-1-6.png

MON JAN 6 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards. It stops when we all go our separate ways to do a dirty jackal, so stay as long as you'd like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

Ace

Kuz

DiO

Santiago

Parker

gtagrl

DuPz0r

Santiago

DiO's Skate Buddies

---

Thoughts: this is one of those "whatever" weeks... no theme, no requirements... we're past the holidaze so let's just go out there and have some fun, play some user-created shit, and get into our usual shenanigans...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11TH | NOV 18TH | NOV 25TH | DEC 2ND | DEC 10TH

DEC 16TH | DEC 23RD | DEC 30TH

still doesn't hurt to ask for a roll call

SHABOOYA SHA-SHA-SHABOOYA ROLL CALL

My name is Mu

YEAH!

Ain't I so cool?

YEAH!

And when I jackal

YEAH!

I'm like a hippo in the pool

SHABOOYA SHA-SHA-SHABOOYA ROLL CALL

• Like 3

Damn. It worked perfectly for me when I looked at the mission. Even added it to my game. It was the one where you jump from water ramp to water ramp to get across the Alamo.

we'll see how much time i have to play tomorrow... we're in the midst of a severe winter storm and tomorrow is about to severely freeze over all the wet snow we got... i might have more things to worry about, but if i am indoors, i am playing GTAO :D...

also, i won't be available next monday, employee party for the livery brewery crew... free meal, some booze, and what-have-ya... i'll still set it all up, but someone else will have to be the maestro...

Damn, we still haven't had any snow here yet. Winter hasn't truly arrived. It's just been wet and windy. Well, good luck your end bOnEs, hopefully you'll get snowed in rather than snowed out igta night ;)

icon11.gif

not sure if ill make it tomorrow. i just got a freelance graphic design thing to do. rush job. restaurant opens in a few days

heres the playlist ive made if someone wants to bookmark it

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/CywjjetEVUapHtW8PKEmBA

me and a few others are friends with dup's buddies and they seem to know the drill so if they're online, feel free to invite them... they do a good job of filling out the lobby when we need a full house, and they generally play by the rules... bmxog is a bit of a wildcard sometimes because he just has to kill bigboss all the time :lol:...

Guys, my cat is back in hospital...he's going to be okay, but I'm just not in the mood for shenanigans tonight. I might go for a walk in Skyrim later or curl up with a book instead. Catch up with youse guys online later in the week, otay?

• Like 1