I'm kind of sick of being the errand boy for all these powerful people, I want a touch of Vice City with me running some stuff, I organise drug deals, ambushes or hits. Maybe if your part of a crew that's higher enough level you can get special 'Crew Strand' missions that you can start at your apartment?

• Like 1

really want Tactical gear, and maybe some more varieties of t shirts, jeans, and shoes. Those are some categories that I think are lacking clothes wise.

Great idea ginge. Maybe after you've successfully "completed" a given job it should be added to a job list. People will spam the better ones obviously, but the best ones usually require a high level anyway, so the RP and money shouldn't be classed as a quick grind.

Even so, there's probably a way that R* could implement a "You can't do this job for 10 more minutes, try again later." notification, if they don't want people grinding the same jobs over and over again.

• Like 2

Yeah, calling lester all day for the missions I want does get pretty annoying... Another thing they can do to improve the missions menu is to throw the stats in there, and the recommended cut for the job, when heists come around, going by kills, time needed to complete their objective, that kinda stuff. Would be cool if you can bookmark jobs under the contact name in your phone as well.

the only argument i can think of is that it would enable people to be over powered, griefing dicks. But that shits invalid as it's a lot easier to do in a tank, mainly because you don.t have to keep making passes.

• Like 1

I agree with that AM. But then again, its hard to have any fun when you have a couple jets constantly on your ass, so I can agree with not having it to purchase or unlock. I think getting into the military base should be easier though, In SP and Online. its such an interesting part of the map, and its kind of a shame that its patrolled by dozens of tanks and hundreds of heavily armed military personnel. Always fun to try your luck getting one though.

Exactly. wish there was a more stealth element to it... but the base is actually pretty boring though, to be honest. It don't compare at all to Area 69. other than the military vehicles, I wish there was more of a reason to go through all the trouble.

I wish they'd give us the option to race our personal vehicles in restricted races if we have a car in that class, but with base performance mods so it meets the defaults spec requirements. Then we could actually appreciate each others rides, as well as our own, instead of despising them because they're whoring the most powerful car of each class.

• Like 3

I'd really like a mansion. After I bought the 250k property I was bummed that the most expensive property looks the same but with a better view. I didn't see a reason to buy it after that. A mansion with a 20 car garage for a few million seems fair to me. I'm only level 42 and play honest, so this would really be something for me to work for. I want a swimming pool damn it!

Themed packs do seem the way to go. Redneck pack, military pack, gangsta pack, biker pack, aircraft pack, and whatever else there could possibly be. Would be a great way to add content to both online and SP. hopefully the content isn't too expensive in game, too, and SP gets themed clothing as well as other content that comes with. Was kinda disappointed in how they went about he V Day pack, because I didn't have hardly any time to get things, as well as the stuff was too expensive.