I want R* to give us the ability to chose specific songs from their stations to start on when you get into a car either on a race, deathmatch vehicle or soon to be released mission's cars. Or force the radio station at the very least. And give us more time and weather options, just so you can properly set the tone you want from the creation...

They seriously need to balance the weapons. People dont know how to use a real gun anymore... its always sticky bomb, RPG's and Mini Gun, all the time.

With all the money glitch, The price of Sticky Bombs, RPG, Grenade Launcher, and Mini Gun should cost a percentage% of the money u have, instead of having a fixed cost (Example: Sticky Bomb 600$).

You have severely fucked up if you get killed by a minigun. The wind-up on those things is too much of a delay to use on anything but AI. You should have plenty of time to score a headshot on the kiddies.

As for explosives, it depends on the situation. If I'm minding my own business in free roam, and someone decides to be an asshole and shoot me, I'll grief them with explosives until they leave the game, or until I feel that they're sorry for being a dick. I would never do that to someone who didn't start it, however. I never attack another player unless they attack me first.

Thats because your playing with AutoAim.....

If you assume someone is using auto aim just because they can successfully get a headshot on some kid using a noob-quality weapon, you might want to take a look at your own abilities.

It always make me chuckle when I kill someone who has a minigun with my combat pistol.

I'm gonna start saying "Pew! Pew!" everytime I do it just to piss 'em off a bit more.

• Like 1

I want a retro car pack. As in, cars from previous GTA games, but not modernized, just improved graphically, so they look like the exact car model as they were before.

These are the cars I want in GTAO:

Bloodringbanger (VC)

Broadway (SA)

Club(SA)

Deluxo (VC)

Esperanto (VC)

Feltzer (SA)

Hermes (VC or SA)

Hotringracer (SA)

Idaho (III)

Infernus (VC)

Oceanic (VC)

Remington(SA)

Sentinel XS (VC)

Stallion (III)

Slamvan (SA)

Savanna (SA)

Stafford (SA)

Tampa (SA & IV)

Vincent (SA)

ZR-350 (SA)

There's probably more which I forgot, but I want these ones the most.

• Like 5

I want a retro car pack. As in, cars from previous GTA games, but not modernized, just improved graphically, so they look like the exact car model as they were before.

These are the cars I want in GTAO:

Bloodringbanger (VC)

Broadway (SA)

Club(SA)

Deluxo (VC)

Esperanto (VC)

Feltzer (SA)

Hermes (VC or SA)

Hotringracer (SA)

Idaho (III)

Infernus (VC)

Oceanic (VC)

Remington(SA)

Sentinel XS (VC)

Stallion (III)

Slamvan (SA)

Savanna (SA)

Stafford (SA)

Tampa (SA & IV)

Vincent (SA)

ZR-350 (SA)

There's probably more which I forgot, but the thing i want most is the DUKES.

I agree, good list. I'd like a rusty vigero too.

• Like 1