Yeah? It would be pretty sweet, if done right. Going by past experiences with GTAO, it might not live up to expectations....again...

Did the Creator Beta not live up to your expectations? They'll probably add to it as time goes on, as it's only beta. Besides, the limits are only your imagination man!

I wouldn't mind seeing a triathlon mode online, or at least the ability to make one in the creator. I've got a a big idea for a triathlon that I got when making my first race. Not to bothered about mission creator...for now.

The creator was actually pretty sweet. but The fact that I couldn't place items close together, and I could only place some items on flat ground, is nonsense. If I want a helicopter on a plateu in Raton Canyon, then that's what im going to do! But going past the negative, they have made an online experience that makes GTA 4 and its episodes online look pointless.

• Like 1

Items on flat ground is annoying granted, but there is ways and areas where you can get away with placjng items in uneven ground, including checkpoints. GTAO is a new experience for R*. We're used to waiting for a very long time to get a well polished GTA experience. With GTAO they can't do that. People want things immediately, and that's a tough demand to provide. I beleive that with time, GTAO will be the experience that we all want and dream of, we just need to be vocal and keep demanding the things we want from GTAO.

• Like 2

Makes plenty of sense. I cant complain too much with GTAO, but im one of those people. Have so many things in my mind that I could see them putting in.

I would like to see GTA 5 become more realistic....

New update should be:

1.Tanks and Buzzard will be available only if its stolen from the army base ( It will reduce numbers of newbs using tanks 24/7)

2.u will be able to be a police officer with a normal police car ( Not Ferraries and lamborghini police car...... lets be real )

3.Police officer will have aradar speed gun, patrol on roads & highways and give speeding ticket. They will also lose there badge and kicked out of the force if they kill too many players with out good reason.

4. All police forces will be off radar on the minimap, until theyr siren goes on.... when a crooks that commited a crime is being chase by the police, he will be off radar intil he gets caught or get away

5. Players using powerful weapons against the police will spend more time in jail, if they get caught

- Servers will detect all Modders using mods on normal servers and will be ban for 15 days

- All players with more then 5 Millions $ in theyr account will be reduce to 5 M

- Most Glitch will be fix, and no more disappearing cars

Those are some pretty big aspirations man. These things would have been implemented when the game was launched. People will also have a field day cheating these systems, and to be honest that would just dampen the game. Whats the point of driving around in high powered sports car, with a high powered rifle, and not get to use them? I just don't see it...

It's bad enough that people are being punished over unwanted donations. The last thing we need is to be forced to spend time in a jail for engaging in what's at the heart of GTA. Sorry, Chuck, but those ideas will never come to fruition in the realm of Grand Theft Auto.

The crew logo to be added to the tattoos - surely that should be easy...

Something underwater worth going there for...

The ability to place the crew logo on whatever you want, where you want it - thought the jackal would look neat on the side of my rape van but I am not allowed it...

• Like 3

I won't rule that out yet, they may add that in the future.

I do like what you said about removing tanks from the Online and anti-cheat devices, though. Good thinking.

• Like 1

I don't think tanks should be taken out, but they should me more impervious to explosives though... 4 sticky bombs should have done the trick....

RP for killing cops would lead to people teaming up and killing thousands of cops...

Which would be fucking awesome.

Yeah I got the idea when Otiz, Kuz, Rob and I were knocking out police helicopters while riding the train. Good fun

Edit: 100 posts! Only took 2 years as well