We had this topic for GTAV, and GTAO is a long term evolving experience, so there's no reason why there shouldn't be a list of ideas, or extremely needed elements to make GTAO a better place to play.

Got a game element, location, mechanic, item or DLC idea? Add it here, and hopefully R* will one day see it, and give the fans what they want.

I'll start by adding the things that i want, many of them crew related:

Game Elements:

More Buyable Properties (Not just apartments. Houses, and mansions too).

Crew Money & Investments. By performing well as a crew, in deathmatches, races, and more, there should be 'Crew Cash'. Which can be saved up, and then used to buy crew properties like businesses, crew cars, crew hideouts, and so much more. The leader and his commissioners are the only ones that can spend the money. Hideouts, and money launderers can also be attacked by other crews, to steal the cash, so splitting the money up into different 'investments' is the best way to keep your empire.

Crew Vs Crew Freemode. With Crew based elements. (where it only lets two crews in a freemode, and gives us the options to attack each other's crew Bases/Hideouts and more etc).

Crew Notoriety. Some of the top crews should be added to the game, dynamically in freemode as NPC, and even gang attacks. Just like the Ballas, The Lost etc. (If a crew performs well, the top 5 crews worldwide should have their crew, vehicle & colors added to the game, as a real gang somewhere in the map, to give the world another sense of living. This will give crews a real drive to compete also).

A Story Element. (Give the player a purpose, even if it has no eventual end, it needs more structure, and sense of being. So make Jobs more cinematic, givwe them better cutscenes, and more of them. The intro of GTAO was the sort of cinematic experience we should be getting from jobs and heists).

More Creation Tools. R* did say they will add to these as time go by, but i want to expand my thoughts on exactly what it is i want from these tools.

Survival Tools - I want to be able to make a survival mode anywhere i want, with the options of which gang, or even pedestrian to use as the attackers, as well as weapon and vehicle placement.

Basic Job Tools - I want to be able to create scenarios where there's a target or multiple targets (living or non-living), an enemy (to protect the target), and multiple objectives throughout the process.There's a couple of the Lester Missions online that had these elements, which involved hacking devices, stealing packages, and or vehicles, and delivering them to another location, whilst being attacked.

Misc Wishes:

Hydraulics in the Mod Shop. (Specifically for low riders, and sorts).

Crew Logo Placement. (I'm still getting bugs with logos on jackets, but i think they should just overhaul the logos, and actually give us the option to place the logo anywhere on characters & vehicles, and also have more than 1 logo placement).

Feel free to add whatever you like to this list. Ideas are endless, the more ideas (as simple or as elaborate as you like) the better. Give R* something to chew on, to make GTAO a real MMO experience!

• Like 5

More cars

More car customization options (Wings, Tire smoke colors, spinning rims, ect)

More houses

Different garage interiors

Ability to move your car's placement in your garage

More objects to use in race creation mode

Damn Dup, I think you covered almost everything. The crews in gang attacks was especially interesting.

A few things from me:

Missions:

More scripted missions like single player with you being able to jump from the back of a car onto a fuel tanker, rappel down buildings etc. So more interactive missions basically.

A story that is presented through the missions, (I know this one has been mentioned on like two different subforums.)

Unique roles in missions, like one person has the job of support sniper, another as the driver and someone else as the hacker or collector. I'm hoping heists will implement this.

Crews:

Anything crew related

Let me turn my crew into a top tier crime organisation with businesses, hideouts, and safehouses.

Properties:

I wouldn't mind some new houses or mansions but at least allow me to slightly customise my apartment to make it feel more unique.

Having an apartment and a separate garage.

Clothing:

More clothing options, different types.

Make it so that all the different hoodies or jackets or whatever aren't just the same one with a slightly different colour.

More dark green, I wanna look like a CGF OG.

• Like 1

Crew Money & Investments. By performing well as a crew, in deathmatches, races, and more, there should be 'Crew Cash'. Which can be saved up, and then used to buy crew properties like businesses, crew cars, crew hideouts, and so much more. The leader and his commissioners are the only ones that can spend the money. Hideouts, and money launderers can also be attacked by other crews, to steal the cash, so splitting the money up into different 'investments' is the best way to keep your empire.

I don't like this idea at all. It'd definitely cause some problems.

Anywho this thread is going to inevitably turn into the GTAO DLC thread so I suggest a merge.

The 3 things i want: Crew Emblems on Suit jackets, Would rock the classy MC look.

More properties, able to own a house+garage and a secondary garage.

The most important thing to me, A FUCKING DUKES GODDAMMIT!!

A leather vest.

A leather vest.

A FUCKING LEATHER VEST.

It's pretty simple, Rockstar. Get on it. Your leather jackets are shit, and I need a leather vest to put my crew emblem on.

• Like 1

I don't like this idea at all. It'd definitely cause some problems. Anywho this thread is going to inevitably turn into the GTAO DLC thread so I suggest a merge.

You don't like the idea of "Crew Cash" or just the part where i said only the leaders can use it?

And the reason i made this thread is because the DLC thread was turning into a wishlist thread, and that's not what it's for.

Clothing: More clothing options, different types. Make it so that all the different hoodies or jackets or whatever aren't just the same one with a slightly different colour. More dark green, I wanna look like a CGF OG.

That's a point. I don't see why they don't just give us a colour wheel with every item, so we can chose the colour of the base threads.

The main thing I want is for there to be a point to play Online. I'd be happy with a story but I think Dup hit the nail on the head with the crew stuff as well. As for leaders spending the money, absolutely. It may not be popular with the muscle but if they don't like it they either work their way up or start a new crew, which was the idea behind having crews in the first place (though crews, too, need a 'point' to exist).

I want a colour wheel for car customization and the ability to check out and pay for everything once I'm done. I have spent too much money on paint jobs only to change it because I don't like something.

• Like 2

icon11.gif

better match making.

trying to fill up a lobby with auto invite is a fucking joke. shit doesnt work

Right.

Gtao is a complete joke. Godmode really sucks.

Park a tank on top of the Godmode fucks. They tend to die pretty easy when you do that. After about a dozen or so deaths they work up the common sense to leave.

I have hundreds of millions in ill gotten gains. I don't have a tank or the desire to get one. It doesn't serve any purpose to me. I'd rather play missions with friends than blow up strangers.

I bought my tank when my gifted bankroll was small enough that I could potentially rid myself of it by spending willy-nilly. It is useful for punishing the folks that hide in God mode.

On the top of my GTAO wishlist: put a stop to this fuckin' hacker's paradise.

i am completely fine with hunting being a mission too if you have to remove us from the freeroam to do it... i think hunting parties would be fun as hell! just have cletus added as a contact or something, and set up a few hunting areas... it would work...

Having the option to create special free mode maps would be cool as well. Being able to place vehicles, pick ups, and props in a free mode would be great.

Although it should be an invite only session, so you constantly aren't joining randomized free roams. Any placed items are taken away at the start of Missions, or the missions should be shut off when items are placed. This could be great for good times with friends, to be able to add ramps, or certain vehicles when messing around online.

Another thing would be the ability to own more than one property, and there needs to be more kinds and interiors, and more garage interiors and options. Having the ability to swap out any purchased mods in your garage would be great as well, and more little things like vehicles and more customization options. And the Dune Buggy needs to be brought back down to $20,000, instead of $65,000!!