CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Dec. 30 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-new-years-party.png

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-12-30.png

MON DEC 30 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday... Deathmatches, Races, Freeroam, Shenanigans. It stops when we all go our separate ways to do a dirty jackel, so stay as long as you'd like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Crew: (post here to join)

bOnEs

Santiago

DiO

Parker (maybe)

DuPz0r

Kuz

Massacre

grove

Ghostman

Jizzy

---

Thoughts: this one is up in the air, we'll do whatever sounds good IMO... i could set up a playlist, and if you want us to play your mission (if it can accommodate a large group) then suggest it here... otherwise, i'll scour through the igta-created stuff and pic from there again... we might play a few of the missions we've already done that were fun, so if you got something else to play, speak up!!

if it's possible, we should dress festive for like new years or something... dunno how to do that, but make sure you have beer lol :lol:... perhaps a formal wear kind of night? we don't have a lot of themed days coming up in the next month or so, so i say we try to pull this one off... we should take a group photo at the playboy mansion with expensive cars (whoever has one)...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11TH | NOV 18TH | NOV 25TH | DEC 2ND | DEC 10TH

DEC 16TH | DEC 23RD

• Like 1

*throws tantrum*

I WANNA PLAY TOO :( :( :(

That's two in a row of fun themed forum matches that I have to miss...

*clears off table, flips it, throws chair through window, lights table on fire*

• Like 2

My mom is in town until Jan 1 in the evening (as long as there are no weather delays). I've just got to suck it up till after she's gone.

*clears off table, flips it, throws chair through window, lights table on fire*

I like that you cleared off the table first. Very Canadian.

icon11.gif

I R made playlist

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/OMwdALEl00-JlVBJ_xjEYw

only repeat is Zancudo Challange I think. playing with people it seems to be a favorite.

Might seem like there are more of mine but they are very short compared to the others.