Alky

Players Giving Away Money?

I have like 10k, no fucker gives me money. But i did notice on snow day (after a long time away) how the public lobbies are full of 200 plus leveled people. Including ones who are invncible.

Saw a 944 lvl character yesterday, as well as a 900M bounty on some guy. Was gonna claim it, but I got cut down by the hoards of randoms before I could manage. So many great things could be done with GTAO, but not with this plague happening. Was in one lobby that literally felt like the apocalypse, with 3 tanks rolling around, and almost a whole lobby of randoms, plus police to boot, were blasting at eachother...Thank God for invite only sessions...

I actually find this entire ordeal hilarious, I have 14 billion dollars LMAO from all the lobbies I've gotten into.

Even if I do get banned, I don't really care lol.

i do got to admit it is getting out of hand.

i stopped playing for a while, in hopes that when i came back something would be done, first day im back, three servers in a row, gifted 150 mill +

i joined a game last night, like 12 clan members in a match, all of them under lvl 30, half hour to an hour later, they were all above lvl 800.

i havent figured out how to dump this money without another character, so ive resorted to fully modding cars with ignition bombs and leaving them random. ive barely made a dent in this bloody mess.

i just wanna go back to the 4 mill that i legit earned

• Like 1