Massacre

Crew Recruitment/Battle/Event Thread

Reminds me of the crew I rep, Silver Haze Squad. Although it is just myself and my friends Jen, Adam, Kara, Ant, and Cheyne. But we all do personally know each other and live in the same town so thats what makes it cool I guess.

That's not an "emblem" per se. "Emblems" would be what is on your crew's SC page and shows on your clothing/cars/etc.

And since this is more of an advertisement than something worth having a whole topic for, it is now merged into the general crew thread.

Are you a male gamer who is 30 years or older and tired of playing with rude screaming kids and other unsavory trolls? Well then the OMC (Old Man Clan) may be just what your looking for! We are an established PS clan (9+ years) of older guys that play GTA, Destiny, Battlefield, COD and all the other games. We're mostly PS4 but still have members on the PS3 as well.

If you want to play with mature men who are more serious about brotherhood than k/d ratios, come check us out. http://www.omconline.net

Trying to do heists has served as a grim reminder I need to find a new crew as the IGN crew is largely full of fucktards.    If anyone runs a decent enough crew & has spare space, send me over an invite (gazbpne).

• Like 1

Ive been on GTA for a while been in and out of crews either too many rules or never online. im always active so i created my own crew for anyone 16+ to join must have a mic. message me On PSN soft_kitty18 or add me on social club ceejay9669. look forward to hearing from you(:

/moved to recruitment thread.

Hey FreshX - our forum and the iGTA crew is more active on PS4 than any other platform at the moment, however I'm still on PS3. Feel free to add me (gtagrl). One of my alternate crews, Chronic Kings, still has active players on PS3, and they're reliable for doing heists - more reliable than R*'s servers! Drop by their Social Club page (there's a link in my sig) and write a message on their board, you should be able to connect with a few more on PS3 that way. 

(Do these people ever come back after starting a topic and posting once?...)

Just got a message to say my crew is 'shutting down' in a couple of days so need a new one.  Already got some alternate ones but they aren't active enough.

Anyone any recommendations/suggestions etc for another crew to join?

Cheers - will join it tomorrow. :)

Did also join a crew that was recommended on my current crew's page feed/status.... then I realised 3 of the crew members there I had a run in with (words were exchanged!) earlier today!  Left that one pretty quickly....

The Vercetti Outfit is recruiting. Currently @ four members, myself included. Crew biography & logo coming soon! I will close books at 29 members. Check out the Recruitment Thread & Socialclub down below.

Recruitment Thread

Socialclub

Edited by gtagrl
Platform is XB1

Hello everyone I am a Player on PS4 GTA online. I'm fed up of playing heists with pax that do not know the layouts or the jobs.

Let's make a decent group, any level above 30 that can help each other sell their merchandise, play heists, MC club memberships and make the game better than just walking the board with a load of randoms.

Headsets help but are not necessary It's level 30 or above as from experience you know what you are doing or have a fair level of competance.

My username is artybadger123 and my group on rockstar social is called heists and merchandi 2018

I will look forward to meeting you all in Los Santos