Massacre

Crew Recruitment/Battle/Event Thread

Looking to organise a crew vs crew game, if the best iGTA5.com get together, would there be any interest here?

Several things to note:

Minimum 4 vs 4, 

Free Aim

No bullet proof helmets to be used.

Any combat modes / Forced and Pick Ups.

Maps a combination of your choice and ours 

Let me know.

we're a crew of shenanigans, pictures, and our own user created jobs... we don't go looking for fights with other crews because quite frankly, we don't give a shit about other crews :lol:... good luck in your search...

in other news, i changed the crew emblem, if anyone noticed ;)...  we're back to being flexible...

GTA MOTO RACER brings the excitement of motorcycle racing to grand theft auto online and is essentially two racing games in one. showcases both dirt and street bikes, with tracks that fit each bike's acing style. Dirt bikes can race in a typical motocross stadium, which offers plenty of moguls and dirt ramps. In street racing, you'll go to more exotic locales, peeling out and burning rubber in a jungle setting and trying to figure out the best way to negotiate the curves of the Los Santos. Also included is a gta
mode, which lets you go full throttle against a friend in head-to-head competition. So strap on your helmet and get ready for some intense dirt bike and street racing action with GTA MOTO RACER. Join in on twitch.tv/mmgdesignking this weekend. Add Me On PS4

post-38339-0-22269200-1422458550.jpg

I'm guessing you hold these events every weekend? Please don't start a new topic each time, especially if you can't be bothered to list the date. Post a notice here or in the status updates.

Sup iGTA community!

I'm in a crew on GTA Online known as the Chronic Kings, we are looking to expand out the activities which we each take part in. I am a big fan of the racing scene and am passionate about the vehicles I own, we are looking to set up a new division within the Chronic Kings which I will be heading and this will focus on crew vs crew racing. A team of 6 would be ideal and I want some really top racers, a few names have been thrown at me from this community so I'm excited at the possibility of getting to race with you. If you are at all interested and you want to try out then please get in touch with me. You can find us on Twitter @ChronicKings_ and @CRKSCarMeets

My personal Twitter account is @Jonny_Mop_Pezz

EDIT*** you aren't required to represent the crew at all times, only to fly the flag at events so you can stay with you respected crews and just do competitive racing with us

post-48151-0-80486800-1423852691.jpg

Sup iGTA community!

I'm in a crew on GTA Online known as the Chronic Kings, we are looking to expand out the activities which we each take part in. I am a big fan of the racing scene and am passionate about the vehicles I own, we are looking to set up a new division within the Chronic Kings which I will be heading and this will focus on crew vs crew racing. A team of 6 would be ideal and I want some really top racers, a few names have been thrown at me from this community so I'm excited at the possibility of getting to race with you. If you are at all interested and you want to try out then please get in touch with me. You can find us on Twitter @ChronicKings_ and @CRKSCarMeets

My personal Twitter account is @Jonny_Mop_Pezz

^Chronic Kings have crowned me one of their queens. He's not just a one-post pony - if anyone is looking for another crew to rep, please do join this band of green rogues, they are "gtagrl approved". (Y)

• Like 2