Massacre

Crew Recruitment/Battle/Event Thread

<--- this guy...

we're not big enough yet... or we don't spam our page in their comments to get noticed since we're not taking on random SC members anyways... i am more worried about igta not getting noticed than the asylum...

• Like 2

Purple Nugz (PURP) - PS3

The Purple Nugz are a very active crew (264 members as of 12/10) that generally enjoys racing, mayhem, helping lower ranked players, and collecting rare and unusual cars. However, all events are regularly participated in so its hard to nail down specifically what our crew does. However, when **** hits the fan, you know you have Nug brothers to stand by your side. We not only participate in, but enjoy and dominate free roam deathmatches.

We are primarily located on the West Coast, but have members all over the Country and even some outside of the Country. Besides which me and a few other members are generally on for a ridiculous number of hours a day, so your bound to catch us.

If your considering and are not sure, feel free to add me on PSN (MoldyDragon) and check out what were all about. I don't wanna just talk about it, it's easier to show you. Be apart of something real.

As for my benefit? I'm on most of the day and enjoy having active players to play and chat with, as do the other members in my crew.

Anyways I'm out, even if you're already set in a crew add me on PSN so we can play some GTA together! And I think it goes without saying that a lot of our members enjoy the herb, I'm more of a dabbing man myself. This is of course NOT a requirement to join tho 18.gif

JOIN HERE (Click Text)

This is our emblem (it looks sexy as hell on shirts and cars)

15972e96c7c2e876073d8773a9d59e59daee402c_512.png

And here's your leader, me, MoldyDragon 35.gif

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Other leaders of note: Lobendonne, ClawingBear

JW GROM is recruiting. We are a Spec Ops crew, therefore we are looking for members that are at least 18 years (We might make exceptions if you show you are mature) and have mic. After joining you will be asked to attend training sessions where you will learn our tactics and codes as well as to be great team player.

Positions that are available right now:

Air/Navy Unit (Provides transportation to all members by sea and air) Marksman Unit (Provides covering fire for all members from rooftops and notify enemy's locations) Ground Unit (All other members that are an elite and asset to the crew.)

If you have any questions please contact me through crew website at:http://jw-grom.enjin.com/ and to register please fill in recruitment form.

errybody, feel free to add me, i gots no friends. i swap between rdr, gta v, and cod. i have some other games, but i don't really touch them much these days.

Purple Nugz (PURP) - PS3

The Purple Nugz are a very active crew (264 members as of 12/10) that generally enjoys racing, mayhem, helping lower ranked players, and collecting rare and unusual cars. However, all events are regularly participated in so its hard to nail down specifically what our crew does. However, when **** hits the fan, you know you have Nug brothers to stand by your side. We not only participate in, but enjoy and dominate free roam deathmatches.

We are primarily located on the West Coast, but have members all over the Country and even some outside of the Country. Besides which me and a few other members are generally on for a ridiculous number of hours a day, so your bound to catch us.

If your considering and are not sure, feel free to add me on PSN (MoldyDragon) and check out what were all about. I don't wanna just talk about it, it's easier to show you. Be apart of something real.

As for my benefit? I'm on most of the day and enjoy having active players to play and chat with, as do the other members in my crew.

Anyways I'm out, even if you're already set in a crew add me on PSN so we can play some GTA together! And I think it goes without saying that a lot of our members enjoy the herb, I'm more of a dabbing man myself. This is of course NOT a requirement to join tho 18.gif

JOIN HERE (Click Text)

This is our emblem (it looks sexy as hell on shirts and cars)

15972e96c7c2e876073d8773a9d59e59daee402c_512.png

And here's your leader, me, MoldyDragon 35.gif

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Other leaders of note: Lobendonne, ClawingBear

I wanna join but you're at capacity. Request me if you drop a member or two? I'll add you on PSN regardless.

So I created a crew in the Rockstar Social Club, saved it, and it dissapeared. My profile shows I'm not associated with a crew. How do I hook up with the one I created?

Thanx! :)

It disappeared? Hmm, that's fucky. Click on Crews at the Social Club website and tell me what pops up.

Says I don't belong to any crews. :(

When I saved it, a message said I needed to change privacy settings. Is that in-game?

No, sir. If I recall correctly, you're on Xbox. Thankfully, I am, too!

• If you're not already at the home screen, go to your Xbox's Dashboard by pressing the middle button, then Y. Select "Yes".
  • When you're at the Dashboard, use the right bumper to scroll all the way right to the "Settings" tab.
  • Select Privacy in that menu. Hit the Change Settings option. Press Customize.
  • In the Privacy section of the Privacy menu (I love redundancy), there's an option called Social Network sharing. Change that setting to Allowed, then save your changes.
  • Turn your Xbox off, then back on.
  • Go back to the Social Club website and the Crews section: http://socialclub.ro...games.com/crews
  • Re-create your Crew.

It should work now. Let me know if it doesn't. Cheers!

No, sir. If I recall correctly, you're on Xbox. Thankfully, I am, too!It should work now. Let me know if it doesn't. Cheers!

Actually I'm on PS3. I found some settings in the main menu and everything was turned on to "allow". I looked through the in-game settings and found nothing that wasn't already "on".

Maybe someone with PS3 can tell me what I need to create a crew.(?)

Thanx for your help Gunsmith! :)

We are ready to launch our MMG crew today! We will accept all applicants for a limited time only! This offer ends soon.

What we search:

• Active members
  • Experienced and skilled players
  • Owning a PS3 is a plus
  • Gamers need to prove themselves to get one of the most anticipated higher rankings.

Every member will start as a soldier/muscle. We plan to be well organized and want to make an all around online gameplay experience possible with all possible missions to complete. We published a sticky topic in our MMG crew where you can expect announcements, crew conversations and more. join the forums when you are a part of the gang!

To join us go to our Social Club

Add Me On Rockstar socialclub http://socialclub.ro...r/mmgdesignking

Join Us On Social Club http://socialclub.ro...crew/mmonopolyg

Visit Our Website To Join http://www.mmonopolyg.webs.com

Watch Our Video http://youtu.be/VyiX2mJhLOY

Contact Me On KIK: MMGDESIGNKING

The books have been opened to make a selected few into our family. The room is dimly lit and smoke fills the air. You are dressed in your finest suit. Your soon to be brothers are gathered around a table as you patiently await to be addressed. "Do you know why you are here today?" Your response should be no. "Look around, do you know these men?" "Yes, I do." you say. "You have been called on today, to join us. To become one of us. To be a member of this thing of ours, this cosa nostra. Would you kill for this family?" you are asked. "Yes." "What finger would you use to pull the trigger?" you are then asked. You point to your index finger. At this point it is pricked allowing blood to be dripped on a picture of a saint. "now cup this saint in your hands." The saint is then lit on fire. "Now move this saint from one hand to the other until it burns out. If you should ever betray this family or any of your brothers, your soul shall burn like this saint burning in your hands." Your brothers now stand. "Welcome to the family. Familia Omerta! We are many but we are one and today we are one more. Salud!." And the ceremony has been completed. You have become a made member of the family. Honor, respect and loyalty. Omerta Mafia Family. Message Benedetto75 on psn for details on joining us. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/omerta_mafia_family

I have a brand-new crew that are banding together to try and make a name for ourselves.

We are called "The Crowley Crew" and or name is inspired from the great 'Victor Crowley' from the hatchet films.

We've put together a short 3min promotional video that provides an insight into our minds and our mayhem.

If you like our style and want to join us on our ventures or know more, please check out our crew page and feel free to join.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_crowley_crew

Thanks for reading

Macca82

'The Crowley Crew' Leader

We are called "The Crowley Crew" and or name is inspired from the great 'Victor Crowley' from the hatchet films.

<_<

You know there was a guy named Crowley who was actually relevant, right? Not that I believe you or anyone else playing GTA Online could live up to that Crowley's name.