Massacre

Crew Recruitment/Battle/Event Thread

Alright guys

I'm part of a small group called PHX (Phoenix) and we are looking for a few new people to game with.

Originally we were all in various Red Dead Redemption PvP clans and are all ranked highly on the leaderboards on that game but the drama between players on rdr is unreal and we decided to break away and form our own group.

We are looking for people who have a bit of skill but don't take the game serious...nothing worse than a drama queen who sends hate mail every time they are killed haha

There are currently 6 members of PHX but only 3 playing GTA, hoping to boost numbers :)

Add my gamertag - PHX DaKoTa A3 or send a request on our rockstar page http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/phoenix_rdr

Cheers

Hey guys. I'm currently recruiting for my crew 'Rising Heists'. Will probably be keeping it a fairly small crew for now. It's an easy going crew, feel free to do what you like kind of thing.

Will obviously be planning heists etc once it's Incorporated to get the crew together and make some money obviously. =) looking forward to seeing you guys in game. I'm based in the uk but anyone is welcome.

Cheers.

Crew link: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/rising_heists

Ps3 ID: Iced2Fusion

• Like 1

Right, I created a crew called "The Wolf Unit" http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_wolf_unit

It's for xbox 360 players (but don't mind if anyone else wanted to join anyway...)

It's for anyone who wants to have a bit of fun in freeroam or in any game types etc. Just to mess around really!

If you need someone to play with in GTA Online then just join the crew and we'll get together for some havoc!

I've only just created this crew so I only have 3 people in it including me, but anyone is welcome to join - if I know you or not! Hoping to get a good group!

I have just about enough to buy an apartment, so we can relax there and have a few beers/bongs then go out and hunt down some people as a wolfpack, or go sky diving... and everything else!

How about a road trip? :)

- Also my gamertag: xWARDi

mafia-2-game-ultra-hd-wallpaper_204075987.jpg

Comment Rockstar Name Below to become recruited along with XBOX LIVE GAMER TAG

♚Origin:Florence,Sicily♚

♚Territory:Various Neighborhoods

Throughout Los Santos♚

♚Prologue I

♚The Sagaro Crime Family Originated in Florence Sicily as a small street gang participating in various crimes from Racketeering to Homocide.At Age 46 The Original Leader of the Sagaro Crime Family Don Santino Sagaro was sent into Exile and migrated to the United States In the late 1970s.Moving to the United States he kept tight to his old habits and got back into crime.Santino later had 2 children in the early 1980s named Kendrick & Norman Sagaro.15 Years Later Don Santino Sagaro was assassinated by a rival family I'm attempt to overthrow the family.In His Place His oldest son Kendrick was appointed the new head of the family.♚

♚To be Continued..

♚Criminal activities:

♚Racketeering, counterfeiting, drug trafficking, extortion, fencing, illegal gambling, murder, prostitution, blackmailing, loan sharking

♚Current Don: Kendrick Sagaro

♚Underboss: Jordan Sagaro II

♚Long Live Sagaro ♚

Edited by Massacre
/merged - black font is hard to read on the dark skin, btw

I'd like to hook up with a "mature" crew, over 40ish that don't feel the need to cuss & trash talk eveyone in sight constantly. Would like to be in a crew that works together to play GTAV online, not just ride around trying to kill every white dot on the map. I'm not a prude by any means, I've been a trucker for 45 years and retired now. All that trashy crap is just immature to me.

Just created a crew (Sunday), got a few members so far, feel free to join, open invitation regardless of 'level', what you intend to do (races, death matches, missions, the choice is yours) and how long you play for. Just a crew to meet up when we can, and reap the rewards!!!!!

CREW NAME: Spine Tappers 13

PLATFORM: XBOX 360

GAMERTAG: jmo198606 (Again feel free to add)

ROCK ON!!!!!

mafia-2-game-ultra-hd-wallpaper_204075987.jpg

Comment Rockstar Name Below to become recruited along with XBOX LIVE GAMER TAG

♚Origin:Florence,Sicily♚

♚Territory:Various Neighborhoods

Throughout Los Santos♚

♚Prologue I

♚The Sagaro Crime Family Originated in Florence Sicily as a small street gang participating in various crimes from Racketeering to Homocide.At Age 46 The Original Leader of the Sagaro Crime Family Don Santino Sagaro was sent into Exile and migrated to the United States In the late 1970s.Moving to the United States he kept tight to his old habits and got back into crime.Santino later had 2 children in the early 1980s named Kendrick & Norman Sagaro.15 Years Later Don Santino Sagaro was assassinated by a rival family I'm attempt to overthrow the family.In His Place His oldest son Kendrick was appointed the new head of the family.♚

♚To be Continued..

♚Criminal activities:

♚Racketeering, counterfeiting, drug trafficking, extortion, fencing, illegal gambling, murder, prostitution, blackmailing, loan sharking

♚Current Don: Kendrick Sagaro

♚Underboss: Jordan Sagaro II

♚Long Live Sagaro ♚

Florence is not in Sicily and fencing is not a criminal activity. Lefty Ruggierio is rolling over in his grave.

• Like 2

What's wrong with homocide? They like to kill gays.

I'm not explaining the fencing thing to you. Either you're joking or stupid, and the latter has been thoroughly proven by now.

I am currently looking for members now to build up my crew and i want it to be a fair crew where everybody who has been on a job gets money but if you are not doing anything you get a smaller cut and the crew is on xbox :)

Gamertag: Evil x Inf3rno

Social Club: Crazy_Termite

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/grove_streeet_thugs

Riders of Bohan MC are looking for recruits. We are looking for fun loving players to consistently play with. We do pretty much do everything the game has I offer an focus on making money as well as leveling up. This is a Xbox Live crew. The crew leader is TH3LLAMAKING, check us out on social club or just reply to this post if interested.

DO YOU HAVE A PS3 AND DONT HAVE A CREW JOIN US: Unbound Mercanaries

UnboundMercanaries_zps49929c59.png

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FUN AND COMPETITVE CREW THEN THIS IS THE CREW FOR YOU.

WE ALWAYS HAVE PEOPLE ONLINE AND IF YOU EVER NEED SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH DONT HESISTATE TO SEND SOMEONE A MESSAGE THEY WILL GLADLEY JOIN YOU OR SEND YOU AN INVITE.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO MAKE A LARGE SUM OF GTA$ AND FAST THEN THIS IS THE CREW FOR YOU OUR CREW HAS THE NICEST APARTMENTS AND CARS AND WE OFFER TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE THE SAME GOALS IF YOU HAVNT ALREADY.

AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO LEVEL UP FAST AND SKIP THE BORING PARTS WE KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO HELP YOU DO THAT AS WELL. BUT MAKE SURE YOU ASK SOMEONE IN THE HIGHER RANKS AND POSITION IN THE CREW BC THEY WILL BE THE ONES TO HOOK YOU UP WITH SOMEONE YOU NEED TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR NEEDS AND WANTS ON GTA V.

JOIN OUR CREW TODAY OR TOMAROW. YOU WONT REGRET IT AND MOST OF ALL YOUR GUNNA HAVE A GREAT TIME BEING APART OF THE UNBOUND MERCANARIES.

A BAND OF MERCANARIES UNBOUND BY LAWS AND REGUALTIONS.

WE ARE CURRENTLY AT 78 MEMBERS AND WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL BE MEMBER 79!

JUST CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW:

http://socialclub.ro...und_mercanaries

Edited by gtagrl
/moved to pinned recruitment topic...

icon11.gif

if you like lulz....and you like shirts...

join shirt lulz.

its not a crew. its just graphics. only 2 so far. im gonna change them up regularly. if you like a graphic, just wear it up.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/shirt_lulz

right now im featuring the scooter brothers shirt.

902647176390d1a026d6104a29418169f43a49fa_128.png