Massacre

Crew Recruitment/Battle/Event Thread

Selassie soldiers.. Just starting my crew.. Wanted to grab the name.. Ill have my RL friends that have ps3 for sure, but if you are into reggae music, smoking herbs and wanna join up for some serious work along with serious play, then link me.. Looking to live large.. Honest members only.. We help brothers and burn up bawty informa dem

qmzxgk.jpg

​A PS3 GTA Online Crew

2edyr9v.jpg

Want to take part in the biggest heists, the most daring missions, and take on the world but have no muscle? No problem. We're here to help.

We're THE OPERATORS, an elite covert operations expert group that is always focused on getting the job done; for you. We're the hired muscle that'll give your crew the extra boost it so desperately needs. If there's a bounty that needs collecting, we'll be there. If there's a gang war erupting on your turf, our services will be available. Hire us for a fee and we promise we'll whup that ass for you. As a boss, you don't need to get your hands dirty, right?

View our complete list of services and find out how to hire us in the link below.

Hire THE OPERATORS today!

Post a message on our official crew topic. Click the link above.

2n1t3eq.jpg

Either of the skill classes are welcome within our ranks. Whether you're a fast driving wheel-man, a stealthy assassin, or an iron curtain brute. We'll grow together and die together. We're only as strong as our weakest member.

Our Rules are Simple:

• Honor your word. If you accept a job, it's yours. Stick with it to the end. Even if you die trying.
  • Stick by your colleagues. We support respect and dignity in our crew. No one is left behind or discriminated against.
  • Don't go looking for trouble unless accompanied by a high ranking member (LIEUTENANTS or higher). You will not receive the crew's full support if you decide to get reckless. But we do condone tomfoolery. 
  • Have fun. This is a game after all. As everyone out there, we would love to enjoy it, too.

Job Description:

Our jobs are placed into Divisions. Pick which Division you want to join and send us a PM. You are allowed to pick a maximum of two Divisions.

• Driver - You need to be fast and cunning. There's no room for error.
  • Pilot - You can fly under any condition. You're able to take us from ground to air in 0.01 seconds.
  • Boater - You keep us mobile while at sea. No boat is a match for you whether you're controlling it or destroying it.
  • Sniper - Precise and patient. The last thing through you're enemies' head should be your bullet. The flash before their eyes; the muzzle flare.
  • Assault - A master of firearms, big or small, with an itchy trigger finger.
  • Explosives - You blow sh*t it. Simple as that. No remains or evidence.
  • Brute - You're unstoppable with weapons or your hands. You shove off bullets like flies. The crew entrusts you to get the job done...preferably with your fists.
  • Sleuth - Your mastery is stealth. You wield mostly melee weapons and small fire arms. You prefer to get close and personal with your targets.

We won't decide what class you'll play as. We'll let you choose. But some missions may require a specific skill set.

DISCLAIMER: Don't expect us to be nice. It's either you're with us or you're not. If you're on our turf, we can't guarantee your safety.

Find out more about the crew in the link below. View our complete list of open positions, guidelines, and advancement opportunities.

I created a crew for shits and giggles. It's mostly for 360 Australian players, as there isn't a lot of us, but anyone is welcome to join. Our only aim is to avenge our defeat in the Australian-American war ;)

Boomerang Shrapnel

(I have no idea how I was able to get that crew name. Surely it would have been one of the first Australian GTA vets would have thought of)

Anyone who's interested p.m me here or on the social club. I don't give a crap about how good people are.

I created a crew for shits and giggles. It's mostly for 360 Australian players, as there isn't a lot of us, but anyone is welcome to join. Our only aim is to avenge our defeat in the Australian-American war ;) Boomerang Shrapnel (I have no idea how I was able to get that crew name. Surely it would have been one of the first Australian GTA vets would have thought of) Anyone who's interested p.m me here or on the social club. I don't give a crap about how good people are.
We should combine our forces.. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/underbelly_underdogs.. Emblem made by Barrybran. So, you could control the Xbox Aussies, and I would have the PS3 Aussies..

...It's mostly for 360 Australian players...

I've heard a lot of people talk about the PS/XBOX divide but I've yet to see anything from R* about it. I got your invite and joined your crew anyway just in case it works. You guys should cross join crews to boost numbers.

Yeah I don't see xbox and ps3 servers crossing over. Seems like something the sony and Microsoft despise. I hope they do though... would make online always full. Saying this R* need to get the basics sortes before online... social club keeps fucking up in game on the ifruit app on the Internet regular basis. They need a billion player server! lol

Hey man im doing some recruiting for GTA 5 online. Wondering if you want to join the crew

Side Hustle INC

add me on PSN Guy_Number_Won

We are very active and we have mics... and some dude from Finland, so we are multicultural

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/side_hustle_inc

Basically we are going to rob every goddamn bank and store we see. We get shit done!

Hey man im doing some recruiting for GTA 5 online. Wondering if you want to join the crew

Side Hustle INC

add me on PSN Guy_Number_Won

We are very active and we have mics... and some dude from Finland, so we are multicultural

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/side_hustle_inc

Basically we are going to rob every goddamn bank and store we see. We get shit done!

You know that GTA 5 can have both xbox and playstation players in their crew, so i was just wondering if i can ask you to help with that process. you see i only want to recruit players that are active on PSN,so is it possible that you could create a thread for PSN recruitment, then make one for Xbox as well. The recruitment forum you sent me to was cool and all, but its spammed with some of the same people's recruitment posts. Plus im new here and have no credibility whatsoever, and i need some help with recruitment so if you can help me out with making that type of thread avaliable that would be ideal.

thank you

Just started a Crew... CymruDaisyLovers.. Generally aimed at welsh people, although we will be speaking english on PS3. It is full of seasoned GTA players with no diarrhea mouthed 12yr olds. With our 2 members shit is going to get fucked up, the IGN crew better watch their back!!

Haha what am I kiddin join if you want, who gives a fuck

• Like 1