Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Dec. 23 (PS3)

a little bit of a late notice but i think it's fitting... i'll get all dressed up for the occasion (car too) if we can get the majority to do the same... perhaps later in the evening we'll take one last trip to north yankton?

Load Story Mode, and be playing as Michael. Replay the mission 'Burying the Hatchet,' play the mission until you're in North Yankton. You'll be on a long, straight road, with the main town portion of Ludendorff far in the distance. Follow the path on your radar until it tells you to turn right. Stop at that corner, and have someone invite you to their game. Once you're in GTAO, just fly southeast over the docks, like with the old method.

I'll probably never sign up for one of these, but, it goes without saying that if I happen to be online while the event is going, send me an invite.

My schedule is too unpredictable for me to sign up, but if I'm on, I'm probably in.

• Like 1

k...

hey dio, you got the playlist done yet? make sure you throw in a couple of dup's interior matches, like the humane labs and FIB shootouts... and of course, some of our new races as well... i'd like to see how my zancudo challenge handles a dozen racers :lol:...

EDIT: also, i might be late... the OT is mandatory here and the list looks big...

I doubt I'll make it tonight, gentlemen...between freezing rain/snow and cookies there's too much to do. :( I might see about signing in later on, if I can.

crew shots :D... sorry, it was hard to get them all in one pic, but i might do a cheesy instagram mashup for facebook tomorrow :P...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

---

christmas party!! woo woo!!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

what's a party without a show??

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

that fucking stripper blocking the exit...

0_0.jpg

---

the scene outside the mod shop...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

and happy holidaze from me and bmxog :weed:...

0_0.jpg

• Like 5

My shirt didn't look so muted on my screen, I thought I was blending rather well. I look more like I'm photobombing than actually being part of the festivities.

it's red, it worked :P... i thought kuz was out of line until the sun finally reflected and it was green and not black, lol :lol:... you must of ducked out after a couple of plays into the playlist, you missed out on some cool ass stuff... dup's interior matches were fucking tits, and we played your JAFN II, and a couple of otiz's and one of parker's and etc... those back to back offroad races were the highlights for me... here's the list:

http://socialclub.ro...JHEyCZdF5wtQRfQ

---

here's pic's from the honorary members from dio's skater buddies, who probably won't post them... they're a good bunch to hang out with... we also had pics from grove and mercy and santiago (post them!), i think everyone at least took one one photo, except massacre...

IKILLYOU

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

---

HARDSAUCE

0_0.jpg

Sorry it's a bit late. But i didn't have time to post them this morning.

Some of my favorite moments from last night

P. A. R. T. WHY?

0_0.jpg

Drunk Christmas themed selfie,.

0_0.jpg

Moments later, this helicopter (Ghostman) slammed into the window, blew up and killed at least two people. Was funny as fuck.

0_0.jpg

A titan of a shot.

0_0.jpg

jackal orgy

0_0.jpg

Jackalers Corner in the heist planning room.

0_0.jpg

Ghostman in his favorite vehicle having a snoop into the penthouse.

0_0.jpg

Colour coded.

0_0.jpg

• Like 3