Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Dec. 23 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-12-23.png

MON DEC 23 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday... Deathmatches, Races, Freeroam, Shenanigans. It stops when we all go our separate ways to do a dirty jackel, so stay as long as you'd like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Crew: (post here to join)

bOnEs

gtagrl

grove

DiO

DuP

Parker

Mercy

Ace of Statham

Ghostmas (drunk)

Kuz

Santiago

CFO Charles

TheAnalogKid2112

---

Thoughts: we're most likely playing custom matches again this time... but i do want to try out the new capture modes as those sound like a lot of fun with a group as big as ours... perhaps we'll mix and match back and forth with custom stuff and the new stuff..

we could even try out north yankton again, but i think we'd have to wait until the numbers dwindled down a bit because there were serious issues when we had 10+ people over there...

yay! for finally having a separate sub-section! it was getting cluttered in the GTAO forum...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11TH | NOV 18TH | NOV 25TH | DEC 2ND | DEC 10TH

DEC 16TH

• Like 1

Hmmm Do I throw a sickie on Christmas eve??

If you can offload the kids, yes. Unfortunately I'm offloading the kids and my wife will be at work but still have a shitload of stuff to organise :-(

sunday night is a no go for me... didn't realize that it will actually be christmas eve for you guys... but it's early in the morning, you've still got a whole day ahead of ya :lol:... or jump in for a bit and leave when you need to... no pressure....

...DO IT!!

• Like 1

I might for the first time ever be able to join since i don't have work the next day.

it is Mercy Cortez by the way, if anyone can recover my password it would be appreciated.

:)

• Like 2

I might for the first time ever be able to join since i don't have work the next day.

it is Mercy Cortez by the way, if anyone can recover my password it would be appreciated.

:)

Prove it.

:angry: