Handsome B Wonderful

Game Of The Year - 2013

Games Of The Year 2013  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

nah, that post was made shortly after the beach bum pack and i was happy with getting FREE minor updates like that... and i still am, but i am ready for meatier additions like heists and the eventual story DLC...

you probably didn't even play over the weekend when it was double RP and GTA$, which means you just don't want money to buy stuff anyways, which is how the game is structured whether you like it or not... there was a good opportunity right there, i made close to $3M...

---

also, to get back on topic here, i am still most excited about mad max this year... fallout 4 is not gonna happen this year, that's a given... but mad max is and i want to play that above all else... i am no longer interested in watch dogs... at least not right away... maybe i'll get into it later this year...

nah, that post was made shortly after the beach bum pack and i was happy with getting FREE minor updates like that... and i still am, but i am ready for meatier additions like heists and the eventual story DLC...

Beach bum was free though, even in terms of Gtao money....

you probably didn't even play over the weekend when it was double RP and GTA$, which means you just don't want money to buy stuff anyways, which is how the game is structured whether you like it or not... there was a good opportunity right there, i made close to $3M...

I did. I played two sets of coveted. That's mostly irrelevant though.

also, to get back on topic here, i am still most excited about mad max this year... fallout 4 is not gonna happen this year, that's a given... but mad max is and i want to play that above all else... i am no longer interested in watch dogs... at least not right away... maybe i'll get into it later this year...

I'm excited about watch dogs. I'm skeptical of mad max, it depends on the reviews. I won't be getting a ps4 until July or August though, unless gta v gets ported sooner.