Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Dec. 16 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-yankton-party.png

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-12-16.png

MON DEC 16 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday... Deathmatches, Races, Freeroam, Shenanigans. It stops when we all go our separate ways to do a dirty jackel, so stay as long as you'd like! Take some photos and share them here!

Also, put on your best winter gear after the matches because we're taking a Vacation to beautiful North Yankton for a Holiday Party! So dress festive, and don't forget to bring the Eggnog...

---

The Crew: (post here to join)

bOnEs

gtagrl

DuPz0r

DiO

Kuz

Santiago

MadBluntz

Parker

---

Thoughts: we're playing all custom matches again... last week we didn't have a lot of time to throw them together but after a week, there should be a healthy amount of good stuff to play... dio is putting together a playlist (i wonder if i can access that when we start) that caters to large groups, but there's ones like dup's bati race that we can try once the numbers dwindle down a bit... if you really want us to play your shit, post it here for us to find and we'll take a look at it!

...and yuup, make sure you read up on how to get to north yankton, it's not hard at all to do... we'll even coach you thru it before we do it... it should be fun, rob mentioned a holiday themed event, but i want to do it this week just in case R* patches it up the week of christmas... better safe than sorry...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11TH | NOV 18TH | NOV 25TH | DEC 2ND | DEC 10TH

• Like 1

@santiago - turn your mic on and participate for fucks sake...

@gtagrl - really? we've had a couple already...

@kuz - you were a big part of a lot of the festivities last week, that shower pic is beyond awesome... it should be as viral as my shadow theatre one... dat face!!

• Like 3

dude, you might of kicked out some serious igta crew players... i didn't expect you to narrow it down that far, just trim a hundred or so... now they'll have to re-rank up to unlock the crew digs i think... wow...

As for snow, we're getting a pounding starting tomorrow morning and into Monday, expecting crazy winds and up to 35 cm/14" of snow...hopefully I'll have everything cleared by Monday night.

You guys saw the topic, you knew what I was going to do. I didn't know we had active crew members who weren't active forum members. Someone should have told me, because I don't see a difference amongst a hundred names I've never seen before.

The crew is clean and it won't get that bad again (unless someone fucks up), so the useful ones can trust that they won't be kicked a second time.

i might have to resend a couple request from facebook people... they saw the snapmatics and wanted to be in a cool crew... but i'll wait until they inquire again... because i am not even sure if they were playing under the banner just yet...