defecapob

Big Score Gauntlet mission problem

Hi all,

Im having a problem with this mission, i cant have it started, i have no email on mikes phone and no H sign on the club.

I found the gauntlets manually and i have 4 of them on franklins garage, but when i take them to los santos customs there is nothing to do. Any clue on how can i get the mission started?

I hope someone can help me, ive been searching around like 2 months.

Thanks a lot !!

• Like 1

Yes you can use random Gauntlets but you won't make gold for the objectives.

As said, look for an email from Lester (with all three characters) or go to the locations marked here:

missions-thebigscoresubtlesetup.jpg

#2 and #3 are on the street. #1 is on top of the parking garage. Full guide here.

If the cars do not appear then something else is wrong.

hello can any one help me as i dont have lesters eamil and i have

killed 1 player as were told in the game and also i am 73 mission so i have killed trevor

so i dont find any email both of the player  michel and franklin pls help me 

pls tell me what to do 

I've been stuck on the "big heist" mission for a week now I've looked up everything on how to get the email from Lester I've went to the marked areas but the cars weren't there i bought the cars and upgrades them myself but that didn't work I stole random cars but that didn't work I deleted the game (not the saved data) and reinstalled it but that didn't work neither I don't know what else to do now somebody help me 

try doing some stranger quests, that might trigger the game into fixing that... i remember hearing about this a couple years ago... are you sure there's not another mission on the map for one of the characters to finish first??

I've done the big score beat it plenty of times so there's no real big issue other than an annoying issue when I'm Franklin and customize a gauntlet for Franklin or I'm trevor customizing a gauntlet for trevor then when the heist starts the gauntlet I customized for Franklin is being driven by Michael and the gauntlet I customized for trevor is being driven by Franklin so idk I guess how do u fix that or has anybody tried

I'm not sure the game is coded to give a certain car to a certain person during the heist. I never tried to do that although it sounds a little fun if you could get a green car for Franklin, blue for Michael, and yellow for Trevor.

If the pattern is consistant, seems like all you would need to do is have Franklin make his car blue, Trevor's green, etc. (Or whatever mods you choose)

I think I just maxed out all the performance upgrades, bulletproof tyres etc. on all three and left it at that. Didn't even consider who'd be driving what.

I'm having a similar problem, I planned all of the crew as normal in the club, and left afterwards as I had to go. Upon coming back, and waiting for at least an hour and a half, switching between characters and doing all the side missions I possibly can, I'm not getting any emails, no markers on my map, and there are no cars spawning at any of the locations. Please help, my save that I had last was around 20%, and I will have to replay hours of content just to get back to where I am now. I've also tried getting a car for the getaway vehicle, but I'm not getting any signs that that's what I'm supposed to be doing, as normally it will say whether the car can be used for a getaway, but in this case there is no notification at all. For reference I chose the obvious approach.

Edited by vertonix23

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 9:52 AM, AleDC76 said:

I have the same problem now, anyone already know a solution for the issue? 

All these years later and there still does not appear to be a definite answer to solve this Gauntlet issue. Perhaps it was patched if you are running an older version? Aside from that, the standard tricks would be:

• Wait a few in-game days
  • Switch characters
  • Do some other missions if available
  • Kill yourself (in-game :P )
  • Restart console
  • Load a different save, then back to the current one
  • Load previous save and replay through this mission
4 hours ago, vertonix23 said:

I'm having a similar problem, I planned all of the crew as normal in the club, and left afterwards as I had to go. Upon coming back, and waiting for at least an hour and a half, switching between characters and doing all the side missions I possibly can, I'm not getting any emails, no markers on my map, and there are no cars spawning at any of the locations. Please help, my save that I had last was around 20%, and I will have to replay hours of content just to get back to where I am now. I've also tried getting a car for the getaway vehicle, but I'm not getting any signs that that's what I'm supposed to be doing, as normally it will say whether the car can be used for a getaway, but in this case there is no notification at all. For reference I chose the obvious approach.

^Should have been the first thing to say.

Off hand I don't remember if you can get the getaway vehicle early on or need to get through the driller and train missions first. From the Big Score guide, when you have a suitable getaway vehicle, call Lester > Getaway vehicle ready. If the vehicle is not suitable or you are stuck before this mission is actually available, the option should not be accessible.

21 hours ago, Alpha1 said:

I can't find the last gauntlet car in front of the plaza, its like it didn't even spawn yet and isnt their? So where is it?

Did you get an email with that location yet?

May need to wait an in-game day or some other side mission/objective is active and preventing you from moving forward.

Hello all I'm currently stuck at 60.4% . My story isn't progressing any further have been trying to figure out for almost 5 days. The last mission that I played was Mission 76 Gauntlet where I stole 3 Muscle cars, customized them and took them to the lock up. I have chosen the first subtle approach and conned my way into the union depository and walked out with gold reserves driving those gauntlets into a moving truck inside the tunnel. After that I passed this mission and I remember that the screen went black and then jumped forward in time, showing Michael, Trevor and Franklin all getting into a Cavalcade situated in Sandy Shore. The group drove to Michael's house where Lester is waiting for them. Despite all being successful in the heist, Trevor gets in an argument with Michael as he still doesn't trust him. All four end up arguing before splitting up, now leaving the group on bad terms. This is when the glitch started then I started playing all strangers and freaks small missions for all the 3 characters. As Franklin I did Tonya missions, Mary Ann, Beverly etc. Inspite of doing all this still it wouldn't load any main mission nor I see any highlighted dots on the map. I'm literally stuck here still trying to figure out how do I complete the ending missions like something sensible, third way etc any help would be greatly appreciated.