CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Dec. 10 (PS3)

DATE CHANGE DUE TO PSN MAINTENANCE

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-12-9.png

TUE DEC 10 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this TUESDAY... Deathmatches, Races, Other Modes, Missions, Freeroam, Shenanigans. It stops when we all go our separate ways to do a dirty jackel, so stay as long as you'd like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Crew: (post here to join)

bOnEs

Parker

DiO

DuPz0r

Kuz

gtagrl

Ace

Rob

Ghostman?

Barrybran?

---

Thoughts: i'll work on a playlist over the weekend... it will consist of a mix of all sorts of missions for at least a dozen people... if the sign up sheet is huge, i'll change course... i'm sure we'll be starting a little late as usual, seems like it never really starts until 6:30 or so because of the freeroam randomness... but do try to get in early for some photo ops and RAGE engine funnies before the serious stuff...

any ideas for freeroam before and after? if we're using the new logo for the event, we shouldn't have a different color themed night, like pink, this week... but i am talking about a plan of action, jumps, cool stuff to do, random shit.... dup's idea of a hunter and hunted bounty game sounded kinda fun... but shit like that requires complete cooperation from EVERYBODY... no fucking around at all...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11TH | NOV 18TH | NOV 25TH | DEC 2ND

Hey man the pink photos are nice an all but I don't they make a good igta banner. We should stick to the blue.

I love the shots of the firetruck explosion me falling out of my Pheonix though :lol:

icon11.gif

dam bones you updated my name in there already. its past your bed time hahaah

edit

on that note. good night

imagine if i was still playing with your buddies... lol, i would of never went to bed...

Hey man the pink photos are nice an all but I don't they make a good igta banner. We should stick to the blue.

hey man, just displaying some of the fun from last week ;)...

Dibs on a xmas special. I will get up at sparrows fart over the xmas period for a crew bash.

dude, i am thinking a red/green theme that week...

• Like 3

Sony confirms PSN maintenance for Monday, Dec. 9

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) has confirmed vita Twitter that PlayStation Network will undergo maintenance starting Monday, December 9. The company confirmed earlier today that a number of users’ PSN passwords had been reset due to ‘irregular activity.’

There will be Network maintenance on PSN - Monday 9th/Tuesday & 10th Dec between 16:00 and 00:00 GMT. Thanks for your patience.

What do you want to do, bOnEs?