TheAnalogKid2112

"Moving" to Europe

If you do decide to go to the UK, I'd suggest going here first, as it's one of the most dull parts of Europe.

I'm starting to think I'm going to skip Ireland/UK this time around since so much greatness seems to be available across the water.

A history buff, eh? Is Greece on your list? If so, consider both Thessaloniki and Crete (you only need 2 days in Athens to see the Acropolis and the best museums).

I want to visit Greece so bad. It didn't seem too likely due to the distance from all the other places (me not wanting to go through the countries between it and Germany) but I didn't know about ferry service before you guys told me. In that case I'm there!

The picture was of some mountains in northern Italy during the summer.

Then I'm undoubtedly going.

If you go to Greece, you'd be a fucktard not to grab a boat to Turkey. Yes, Turkey is in Asia, but it's going to be the best scenery of your trip, should you decide to go there.

If you think you can survive Spain (just stick to areas with heavy foot traffic, if you're out at night), fly to Portugal and head east.

When you reach Italy, travel around the coast until you get to Lecce, in Apulia. This is the easternmost point in Italy. Enjoy the scenery, then head north, where you can grab a ferry from Brindisi to Igoumenitsa, in Greece. By taking a ferry to Greece, you avoid Slovakia, Bosnia, Albania, and all the other Slavic countries, which are boring.

You get a lot of scenery on your way to Athens. Once you get there, you can either head north along the coast, which will take you west, into Turkey, or you can try to grab another ferry. I don't know where the ferries run to or from when going from Greece to Turkey, so you're on your own if that's the way you go.

Turkey is gorgeous and incredible and would be the most memorable place you've ever been to. You will remember every moment of that trip in photographic detail, because there is no greater adventure one can go on in the modern age. Go as far east as Cappadocia (it's in the Nevsehir Province, in Central Anatolia), and don't let extremists blow you up. You can either go straight to Istanbul when you get to Turkey, or avoid it and come back later, so the trip ends there. I suggest the latter.

Fuck! Excellent tips, man! This all sounds very appealing. I had no idea they had ferries enabling me to cross those boring countries on the way to Greece. This post sounds so good I may do it word for word. How serious are you about extremists blowing me up? Should I avoid a certain area or time to visit?

You sure like to mention dangers of Spain. Would a day in Barcelona be a safe/worthwhile idea?

Man, sounds like I'll be spending most of my trip exploring all of Italy. It sounds like every part has something to offer.

Turkey/Greece sound pretty likely now.

• Like 1

If you go to Greece, you'd be a fucktard not to grab a boat to Turkey. Yes, Turkey is in Asia, but it's going to be the best scenery of your trip, should you decide to go there.

If you think you can survive Spain (just stick to areas with heavy foot traffic, if you're out at night), fly to Portugal and head east.

When you reach Italy, travel around the coast until you get to Lecce, in Apulia. This is the easternmost point in Italy. Enjoy the scenery, then head north, where you can grab a ferry from Brindisi to Igoumenitsa, in Greece. By taking a ferry to Greece, you avoid Slovakia, Bosnia, Albania, and all the other Slavic countries, which are boring.

You get a lot of scenery on your way to Athens. Once you get there, you can either head north along the coast, which will take you west, into Turkey, or you can try to grab another ferry. I don't know where the ferries run to or from when going from Greece to Turkey, so you're on your own if that's the way you go.

Turkey is gorgeous and incredible and would be the most memorable place you've ever been to. You will remember every moment of that trip in photographic detail, because there is no greater adventure one can go on in the modern age. Go as far east as Cappadocia (it's in the Nevsehir Province, in Central Anatolia), and don't let extremists blow you up. You can either go straight to Istanbul when you get to Turkey, or avoid it and come back later, so the trip ends there. I suggest the latter.

Fuck! Excellent tips, man! This all sounds very appealing. I had no idea they had ferries enabling me to cross those boring countries on the way to Greece. This post sounds so good I may do it word for word. How serious are you about extremists blowing me up? Should I avoid a certain area or time to visit?

You sure like to mention dangers of Spain. Would a day in Barcelona be a safe/worthwhile idea?

Man, sounds like I'll be spending most of my trip exploring all of Italy. It sounds like every part has something to offer.

Turkey/Greece sound pretty likely now.

Barcelona is fine. Just steer clear of poorer areas if they seem somewhat empty. If a place looks deserted, avoid it at all costs. It looks like that for a reason, and it definitely is not deserted.

Yes, I am serious about Turkey. Not about you being blown up, but it is dangerous. Especially for you. It's the Middle East, and you're Jew-ey as fuck. Try not to look so Jew-ey. Also, if you acquire weed somewhere along the way, finish it before venturing into any part of the Middle East.

Luckily, no one is sweeping or scrubbing the desert, so you can spot dangerous areas from a mile away. Just look for damage that was caused by fighting, not by the fact that all the buildings are older than Jesus.

Istanbul is in the Marmara Region, and is plenty safe. Central Anatolia is relatively safe, because there are a large number of tourist attractions in the region (rock formations and ancient structures, not regular tourist shit), and the Izmir Province of the Aegean region should be safe, as well, because Ephesus is there, and is a huge ancient Greek city ruin, and is full of awesome.

Cappadocia in Central Anatolia should be your main destination, because there's so much there. Gorgeous, breath-taking, panty-moistening scenery in every direction, as far as the eye can see. You absolutely must visit Guzelyurt, in the Ihlara Valley. You may have seen its famous rock-cut temple before:

IhlaraTal.jpg

• Like 1

This topic seems like a good place for general travel.

Next summer we may be planning on taking a trip overseas. I've got three places on my list, Sweden, Germany, or the Caribbean. The reason the Caribbean is on here is because I'd probably take a cruise and my family and a friend of mine and his family would be going if we planned this. I'll be getting my passport in the coming months, and I really am having a hard time deciding. Between these three, what would you all choose?

If you believe that a cruise is a good way to travel several locations in a short period of time, then your definition of "travel" is more fucked-up than you are. The only thing you'll be traveling and experiencing is a furnished metal tube made for decadent, gullible whites.

Cruises are fun if you like to eat and drink a shit ton while confined to one place for a week. Lot of horny women too. Truly a great time when it comes to indulgence, but the time alotted for the places they visit is absurd. There's no time to see anything if they arrive in the morning and depart like 6 hours later.

I'd rather sail on my own time.

Thanks for those suggestions, massacre. That last one sounds amazing.

Well, time to start planning this shit.

Cruises are fun if you like to eat and drink a shit ton while confined to one place for a week. Lot of horny women too. Truly a great time when it comes to indulgence, but the time alotted for the places they visit is absurd. There's no time to see anything if they arrive in the morning and depart like 6 hours later.

I'd rather sail on my own time.

Cruises are for fat people who want to visit some tourist-trap islands pretend they're cultured.

Food drinks and horny women, on that gigantic fucking ship.

Yes please

You are 15 and ugly. Enjoy your food and drinks.

• Like 2

Cruises are for fat people who want to visit some tourist-trap islands and pretend they're cultured.

^^^

You are 15 and ugly. Enjoy your food and drinks.

As an ugly 15-year-old, I resent that. -_-

We have 2 cruise ships docked in Auckland at the moment - there has been no influx of hawtness on the streets at lunchtime. Just elderly Americans with round stomachs (men) and plastic faces (women) looking for Hobbiton....