CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Dec. 2 (PS3)

igtamultiplayereventgtav11-25.jpg

MON DEC 2 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday... Deathmatches, Races, Other Modes, Missions, Freeroam, Shenanigans. It stops when we all go our separate ways to do a dirty jackel, so stay as long as you'd like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Crew: (post here to join)

bOnEs

gtagrl

Truth

Kuz

Parker

DuPz0r

JC10

DiO (later)

Ace

---

Thoughts: it'll be up to someone else to host, psy has done a good job of getting stuff organized... but for some of you that can't get back in after we start, you need to have the mission host as a friend... i can't invite from the guest list when i am not hosting... so you'll have to figure that out since i most likely won't be there unless i somehow miraculously get my hands on a working PS3 and a copy of GTAV, which is stuck inside my broken one :(...

have fun and take lots of pics!!

---

Past Events:

NOV 11TH | NOV 18TH | NOV 25TH

try 200 bucks, but i could sell the last of us to someone because i still have my copy... it was the first sign that my PS3 was on the fritz... i struggled with it, constant freezes, crashes, unloaded areas that created silent hill-like canyons in the landscape... it ruined one of the best video game experiences ever... top 5 IMO... i got other options in the works ATM tho...

but don't worry about me... assemble, you igta autobots and decepticons...

*counts truth's post*

• Like 1

The problem for me (which I'm sure you're referring to) wasn't having Psy on my friends list, the problem was Psy not sending me invites. For the future how bout we actually wait for everyone to join and send them an invite every now and then.

When I'm the host I try not to exclude ppl and give them a fair amount of time to join inbetween matches. I would appreciate getting the same from everyone else.

I can host if needed, and Kuz makes a very valid point.

Also, the playlist was a great way to keep things moving, does anyone want to set one up?

• Like 1

$200? shit that's regular price, I was just at walmart and seen em for $99 149, xbox is 99

i haven't seen those deals... the cheapest system has a 16GB HDD :P... the best deal i've found is for $200, and includes batman arkham origins and the last of us... if i don't have anything sorted by monday, i'll pick this package up on cyber monday and sell the last of us...

I can host if needed, and Kuz makes a very valid point.

Also, the playlist was a great way to keep things moving, does anyone want to set one up?

I'll give it a shot.

• Like 1

Make it a fucking tuesday or something so I can actually play.

you can always join us later when you get done doing whatever it is you do on monday...

also, psy might be too busy playing around with his PS4 to join us this week... since the participation list looks a little small, we could incorporate more variety to our playlist...