CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Nov. 25 (PS3)

igtamultiplayereventgtavbeachparty.jpg

igtamultiplayereventgtav11-25.jpg

MON NOV 25 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Grab your best Beach Bum gear and join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday... Deathmatches, Races, Other Modes, Missions, Freeroam, Shenanigans. It stops when we all go our separate ways to do a dirty jackle, so stay as long as you'd like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Crew: (post here to join)

bOnEs

Jizzin

DiO (later)

DuPz0r

Ace

gtagrl

Psy

Steve O

Ghostman

JustSmee

Parker

Angeal

---

Thoughts: i think we need to assemble a playlist... random is fun and all, but if we had a list, we'd know exactly where to go and what to do... i think we should stick with TDM's too with a larger group playing instead of regular DMs...

I b der.

And yeah you can create a playlist on the social club and it uploads to the game. Then when we play them all in a row as a playlist it adds up points/score, so we still get an overall weekly winner.

• Like 1

I'm in. I might make a playlist this weekend seeing as I'll be away from my console :(

Only problem with a weekly winner is there will inevitably be people who join late or lose connection to the playlist. You need to be in it the whole time or it's not gonna be accurate.

• Like 2

Pretty sure you can invite people at the start of each job but the score continues counting from the first job so you'd pretty much never win unless you play all of them.

Get everyone to jump off maze bank at the same time. Get a pic from ground level just before everyone splatters on the road

• Like 1

Sign me up. And this time tell me who is the damn host or who to add to get in.

if you're on before we start missions, i'll get you into the lobby... but it sounds like psy is putting together the playlist so he'll be the maestro for those again so add him in case you're a little late to the party..

JFKsFlappyToupee wants to join in and asked me to refer him. I said he can if there's spaces after people put their names down? He's part of the igta crew and spends more time on gta than I do...