Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

Since when does GTAO not require a PS+ subscription on PS4?

Did it never require one? I'm going to roll some fuckers in the parking lot of Sony HQ, if I wasted money on a subscription.

Very good to know. I guess once you unlock GTAO it just stays unlocked... :mellow: I wonder how long until Rockstar patches it...

Just make sure your account didn't auto-pay for a new year or something. Sony could have screwed you without you knowing it. ;)

Just make sure your account didn't auto-pay for a new year or something. Sony could have screwed you without you knowing it. ;)

Yeah, that's exactly what happened. Just noticed it says I'm subscribed.

Some innocent white-collar in Sony's customer service department is about to have their life ruined, whether I get my money back or not.

• Like 2

Haha oh wait, uh... :no:

I had remembered that kind of shit happening to other people (from reading about PS+ subscriptions on other sites). I think it was something like your account is set to auto-renew by default. Even with trials. So people didn't know and got fucked with a payment. Got to love Sony.

honkys will be honkys....

Im surprised you didn't catch this earlier, massacre. We can cross Jew off the list of potential ethnicities....

The automatic renewal thing is in the terms and conditions (yes, I'm a nerd)

I've been having an issue where I can't join or invite some people. It tells me we both need to finish the intro to gtao.

Finally hit rank 100 tonight. I actually did it in pretty decent time, considering that I never made an actual effort to rank up.

i have 3 characters at rank 100, 2 of which weren't a concern.. come at me, bro!!

Literally every time I have ever gone into a public lobby it was just retards shooting at each other. There is no fun to be had with randoms.

Also, every crew event I've attended was 8 people talking over each other, with a mess of cars parked nearby.

I dunno what you're talking about, I've had an awful lot of fun with strangers and made good friends out of them.

Both in public lobbies and elsewhere. :buttsecks:

Also, every crew event I've attended was 8 people talking over each other, with a mess of cars parked nearby.

Haha. The few times I played I usually didn't accept an invite until the playlist was supposed to start. Otherwise I'd be following everyone around aimlessly waiting for something interesting to happen.