Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

Remember when, if you had a full garage, and a not-full second garage, you could pull a car into the full garage, replace a car, and the replaced car was sent to the other garage?

Yeah, that shit don't happen, anymore.

Fuck you, Rockstar.

• Like 1

Checked the mechanic (all three garages), and Mors. Nothing.

I lost my rare Dubsta variant, plus the $75k or so I spent on mods. The fact that I spent half a million on the Dodo shortly before that changes nothing. It's not the money, it's the principle of the thing.

Homing rocket launchers & proximity mines - the best two weapons they have added to the game IMO, especially proximity mines.

Nothing like setting a proximity mine outside an Ammunation then someone who has been after you walking directly into/on it...  (Y)

i lost my dukes car this week,just disappeared out of my garage, contacted rockstar and they gave me the money it cost, but didn't get any money for all the extras, but i guess something is better than nothing

While collecting gang cars, I found that the Grove Families are fucking pussies...  you can steal their cars right from under their noses, even jack them around fellow gang members, and they do nothing...

The Ballas will attack if you take one of their cars from the cul-de-sac and the Vagos start shooting at you if you look at them funny...

Fucking CJ...

• Like 3

There is clothing in the GTAO trailer that we still don't have, over a year later.

They have to hold content back so they can quickly throw it into a "that'll shut 'em up, for a while" DLC, when too many people mention heists.

I feel the need to atone for the sins I committed in GTA tonight.

I recently found out that a friend of mine and his older brother were really into GTAO, so I decided I'd be a little social and play with them a bit. Was kind of hoping they'd be down for pulling some heists in a few weeks, but they didn't seem interested. All we did was start fights with randoms in public lobbies until everyone left.

They explained that going on ammo draining killing sprees against cops and randoms is their favorite thing to do in GTA. I was miserable through the whole thing, but these guys were childhood buddies. we grew up on the same street and I felt this obligation to fight by their side.

By the end of the night, I realized that I had become what I resented most in GTAO and the very reason I am so accustomed to playing alone in invite only sessions.

Please forgive me

*KEK540 took the easy way out*

• Like 4

I feel the need to atone for the sins I committed in GTA tonight.

I recently found out that a friend of mine and his older brother were really into GTAO, so I decided I'd be a little social and play with them a bit. Was kind of hoping they'd be down for pulling some heists in a few weeks, but they didn't seem interested. All we did was start fights with randoms in public lobbies until everyone left.

They explained that going on ammo draining killing sprees against cops and randoms is their favorite thing to do in GTA. I was miserable through the whole thing, but these guys were childhood buddies. we grew up on the same street and I felt this obligation to fight by their side.

By the end of the night, I realized that I had become what I resented most in GTAO and the very reason I am so accustomed to playing alone in invite only sessions.

Please forgive me

*KEK540 took the easy way out*

That's why whenever I decide to hop online,I jump into a closed crew session so anyone within the crew could join.

I'm too poor to ammo dump..I gotta conserve ammo like my life depends on it! :(

• Like 1

I was trying to lose a 3 star wanted level recently and was driving down back alleys when a random garage door opened - I drove in, the garage door didn't even close and my wanted level disappeared.   As far as I could tell, it wasn't linked to a purchasable property....  I was so stunned I forgot to get a map reference...

Has this happened to anyone else?  

Lost the wanted level right away or did you wait it out? Or were you already out of sight and maybe it timed out?

The garage might be related to a storyline mission. First one I thought of was the Hawick garage where the guy with the Z-type lived.

It disappeared straight away but it could have been a timing thing although I had only just got out of the line of sight...  probably just co-incidence...  will go looking for it starting at the place you mentioned...

EDIT: Found it again - tried losing a wanted level in it, failed, must have been timing...

Considering all the adult language in GTA V, it's kind of strange we can't use "inappropriate language" in meme text, vanity plates, and outfit names. You can't even drive a couple of blocks in Los Santos without hearing 5 expletives.

I guess it has to do with online gaming rules or something, but it still seems bizarre.

• Like 1

Even though I haven't done any heisting, I am enjoying the daily objectives... they have made me do things I wouldn't normally do and reminds me of how much there is to do...

One of the objectives was to go off radar and kill another player...  I don't usually play in public lobbies but obviously had to for this...  Switched to public lobby and checked the map... a guy was right outside my apartment...  called Lester, went outside, shot the guy, who was in the middle of an epic battle with the cops, strolled back inside my apartment, and went back to my anti-social ways...  

It kind of felt nice being a cunt for once...

• Like 3