Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

Here's a thought, in my opinion the way they did tire smoke was all wrong in gta5, gta4 executed it much better i do think, not graphic wise just that it seemed to act more realistic. Another thing, the handbrake feels badly under powered if you know what i mean.

Somehow I managed to walk underwater last night.... unfortunately it was during a mission where I needed to retrieve something from the top of the water... fun but frustrating...

Which led me to thinking that there is a lot of wasted space underwater...

i am thinking about selling all of dee dee's cars and deleting her... i've been itching to make that danny trejo character, and i am pretty sure that 3rd slot won't be open for quite some time, like next game time... and if it does, i'll at least have more options for deciding on a character... the fact is, that while i like dee dee, i just can't get into roleplaying it all that much... she's got a cool country girl garage, but i am just wondering if i could have more fun playing as an ese...

i'll probably make up my mind later this week... but i'd imagine she's sitting on about $1M in the garage...

Just keep in mind that, even though his face can look old, and you can have the mustache, he'll still look like a ten year old, from the neck down, like all male GTAO characters. Danny Trejo spends a lot of time shirtless, and it's going to ruin the look for you.

Personally, I think you'll regret it.

nah, tattoo him up, give him a nice pair of black jeans, black boots and a ponytail/fu manchu and i'll be just fine, the old look will come from selfies... i already have a chick character, and she can go country girl at the snap of a finger... that's probably why i get bored playing as dee dee, plus the chick's clothing options make most of them just look like sluts anyways... there's only a couple of country girl options...

dee dee is only like level 25 or something... i got willy up to 65 ;)...

Hit a nigga up, when you want to level him some more. I'm still a lowly rank 83, and I don't want to bump up the ranks of any 100+ characters by doing missions with them. I need to catch up. Plus, I have a theory that these missions wouldn't be so boring if I were playing with someone.

Mercy's doubled her rank in a few months. Shit's embarrassing.

• Like 2

Hit a nigga up, when you want to level him some more. I'm still a lowly rank 83, and I don't want to bump up the ranks of any 100+ characters by doing missions with them. I need to catch up. Plus, I have a theory that these missions wouldn't be so boring if I were playing with someone.

Mercy's doubled her rank in a few months. Shit's embarrassing.

keepin' tabs on your girl, eh? i'm sure her and kuz or otiz umm ghostman i mean doing missions solo :unsure: helped out...