Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

Rockstar services are down, so no jobs, races, deathmatches, etc. are available in GTAO, so everyone is going full psycho out of boredom/lack of creative thinking. I shall be staying off for a bit...

Last night I tried to start a Quick Job race just for kicks.

Got dropped into a half-baked mission instead. Started out trapped in an invisible box like a goddamn mime and had to kill myself just to unfreeze.

Objective was "Kill all the enemies" and once that was done, nothing. Only blips on the radar were my car and myself.

Then started hearing other players even though no one was in my session. GTAO was possessed by spirits from beyond last night, folks.

I was getting ammo in SP and the guy behind the counter said "I sold a flamethrower to a pregnant lady today" where's my fucking flamethrower? ?

• Like 1

I was getting ammo in SP and the guy behind the counter said "I sold a flamethrower to a pregnant lady today" where's my fucking flamethrower? ?

LoL i was just playing SP and i was thinking exactly the same when he said that.

As far as I know, it depends where you get it. Pretty sure they stopped you from storing the ones that spawn during gang attacks.

Need to point out this is just what I've read. Second hand info.

Edited by Rob

i really like survival. hope they dont fuck up boneyard or sandy shores. i can go with the railroad cops one. got a perfect spot in each with min. damage but i need 1 person always to cover my back. i wish there was a survival creator.

Edited by gtagrl
Moved this random thought from Hipster update topic...

WHAT THE FUCK

Why am I suddenly unable to store a Daemon in my garage?

it's been like that for a while, there's some trick to getting it to not do that after the gang attack or after a mission... i got lucky and found mine driving around...

they added some things to storymode. theres now a sewer tunnel with a soccer ball in it. idk if there was always a ufo attarched to a store near the vinewood tour bus route. its on that main road.