Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

I'm pretty good at GTA golf - used it to go up a couple of ranks in the weekend (triple RP) - but I've never got a -9... I always mess up a couple of holes...

In general putting is easy... just putt it how the game gives it to you. Most of my putts are like that...

What a fucking nightmare day - lack of crew members so having to play missions with randoms who constantly kept fucking things up - over an hour wasted on missions that were failed.

Rooftop Rumble was one that was failed, we restarted yet spawned in someone's apartment and we couldn't get out, therefore had to quit the mission!

Just a thought - when your mental state goes up how long does it last for before it goes down again? I've taken my anger out on a few people so now my blip is shade of dark pink! :D

They might as well go ahead and change the minimum number of players on the mission 'Dry Docking' to 2.

This used to be a fun mission for me to play solo, but the Merryweather AI has been messed up. No matter what, at least one of them comes after you at all times, making cracking the safe impossible without at least one other person offering cover fire.

Was just disconnected from GTAO (idle). Hit X on the alert screen, which is the only option, and was dumped into a public game (as is tradition). Everyone in the game was a red blip, full psycho. My apartment is in a very popular location. I had to kill four people just to cross the street to my garage. My mental state bar was empty.

Nice "matchmaking help," Rockstar. Fucking nailed it.

• Like 4

I get at least four full fledged psychos per every free roam I enter. I one I got a lunatic ranking for defending myself against some guy that wouldn't leave me be.

On the plus side, I've met up with some old RDR buddies and am owning GTAO death matches with them.

• Like 1

Please cross over to the dark side, Beatnic.

How shall I do that?

By the way, duct tape is like the force. It's light on one side, dark on the other, and it's the stuff that holds the universe together.

Rockstar services are down, so no jobs, races, deathmatches, etc. are available in GTAO, so everyone is going full psycho out of boredom/lack of creative thinking. I shall be staying off for a bit...

• Like 1

icon11.gif

fucking annoying trying to find out what mods on cars affect performance.

saw a post where one tard mentioned even spoilers have an affect. that is bullshit I believe. same with types of tires

however a decent amount of people claim custom tires actually affect grip a little bit. have to test myself.

many say armour adds weight via what the ifruit app says, most say they didn't notice a difference.

Acceleration with turbo and trasmission so stack up, even if the acceleration bar is filled with turbo only. It would seem it goes past that.

really wish rockstar would just come out and fuckin tell us this shit straight up

• Like 3