Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

Nah GunSmith, you can place them in the Heli, but they stay only a couple feet off the ground. If you can get it to work, let me know, because it was a great idea while it lasted...

Nah GunSmith, you can place them in the Heli, but they stay only a couple feet off the ground. If you can get it to work, let me know, because it was a great idea while it lasted...

?

If you're on passives mode:

If you get in any vehicle (I'm pretty sure) You get off passive mode but...if you exit the vehicle you're back on passive mode (that's what happens to me anyways).

I wasn't cheating, those guys in tanks killed me by running me over so many times, it was quite annoying.

But yeah, if you're on passive mode HOLD Y to steal a tank.

I'm fairly certain the correct title is High Priority Case, which is a Lester mission. Imagine someone's surprise when they prepare to grind RR for cash and are directed to a rooftop downtown, for a mission that's marginally difficult.

I can't remember what that mission is. I know in High Priority Case, you're retrieving a briefcase containing documents, like Rooftop Rumble. It's been quite some time since I've done any missions. Most of them are boring or tedious.

i thought the only rooftop part of the parking garage was having snipers up there... i can't remember anymore, i haven't played that one in forever because i always forget about it, and you need at least 2 players i think...

R* keep stringing us along with miniature updates and spacing them apart too long. I'm fairly patient, but this release pattern isn't working for me, I'm getting bored of waiting instead of feeling excited.

/end

• Like 4

Meh. That is the problem with all video games.....

Though, I'm sure the gtav on ps4 announcement will bring most of those players back.

My guess is that single player dlc will be free on the next gen systems..

the game has been out for over six months, of course they're losing customers... i'm pretty sure anything they make and sell at this point is just gravy... i don't think they're in it to keep the fanbase active, they already know enough people are still playing...

Obtaining more than your fair share of gravy is the key to a successful business.

I personally hope/think/expect that the delay is related to rockstar's next gen strategy.

I was unable to view this topic at any point in the last 24 hours, and I have no idea why.

I have nothing on-topic to contribute.

I dunno,

I'm glad I was able to fix it for you

Can cargobob catch? If you were to set up a jump with the cargobob hovering above it and the vehicle went up and hit the chain, would it hold?

Next time you get on xbl well give it a shot

• Like 2