Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

Like designs or something? Im kinda hoping for new colors soon. I really want a gold chrome and a couple others, but here are a few pictures to help show what I mean

post-5975-0-74762900-1397371791_thumb.jp

post-5975-0-94288800-1397371803.png

post-5975-0-96257800-1397371819.jpg

Yeah, I want new designs. Sure, some cars aren't supposed to be visually abused but that's half the fun of customisation... sometimes you'll make something cool and sometimes you'll make something hideous, intentional and not. I like the gold chrome too.

It seems we can't take advantage of the "stoned" filters in Snapmatic anymore...until recently, I thought visual effects from highs would carry over into photos. Now, the camera feature is blocked during the prettiest/most interesting bits.

Yet another harmless feature, ruined. *shakes fist, curses Rockstar's name*

They did. Why would they change that? I they are going for realism. They should make us all get jobs we hate so we can pay for all this shit we accumulate.

• Like 2

Im glad they added a new spawn location at the military base, so that instead of spawning in marsh wasteland you spawn near the highway; also, tonight for the first time the military base as extremely active.

5 titans parked by the runway, jets parked inside of the hangers, and cargo bobs and jets flying around and taxying to the runway.... I never seen that for that before.

Did they do it with the update? I wouldn't know why, but maybe they thought it needed more protection or something, I don't know. Might have to go check it out sometime to see what your talking about, because I thought it was kind of a "dry" area, myself. On another note, the capture creator is really cool, but it could be changed a little... I wish the patrol range was extended for actors in cars, and ones in helicopters should be able to cover a set airspace ( off the ground! ). The amount of actors should be a lot higher too, because 10 just doesn't seem like enough. They also need to allow for all the weapons to be used for actors.

Did they do it with the update? I wouldn't know why, but maybe they thought it needed more protection or something, I don't know. Might have to go check it out sometime to see what your talking about, because I thought it was kind of a "dry" area, myself. On another note, the capture creator is really cool, but it could be changed a little... I wish the patrol range was extended for actors in cars, and ones in helicopters should be able to cover a set airspace ( off the ground! ). The amount of actors should be a lot higher too, because 10 just doesn't seem like enough. They also need to allow for all the weapons to be used for actors.

I dunno, i played yesterday and it wasnt out of the ordinary save for the new spawn location..... Today it was almost realistic.

Killed 6 people in tanks on passive mode.

At Vespucci Beach there were 4 guys in tanks. I Held Y to steal a tank, blew up 2 jumped out and did the same with the rest, on passive mode. By far my most badass moment in GTA Online.

I had forgotten about this clothing from the GTAO trailer. Wonder when we'll see this as DLC...

gta-online-gameplay-playing-golf-2.jpg

gta-online-gameplay-showing-off-new-threads.jpg

gta-online-gameplay-trying-on-clothes.jpg

Note that there are 17 baseball jersey options. What do we have now? 4? I had always thought Rockstar was above removing things from the final game so they could release it as DLC later. It seems like such a random thing to take out.

• Like 2

That would be my guess. Those colors and logos are all rare or nonexistent in the current clothing options (I think a shirt for females is the only thing with a Feud logo, and there are only a couple red shirts, etc.), and they're similar to colors and styles that are available to Franklin in story mode.

In about 3 years, once heists have been released, it'll only be another 4 months until we get these clothes.

• Like 4

Did a random off road race with two strangers. Me and another guy had sanchez's. Third guy had a dune buggy. Dune buggy smashed me into a barrier first corner. When I caught him up I got to pass him in oncoming traffic. He swerved to take me out again but managed to clean up an oncoming car. It was nice. Almost caught the other guy too. Came second by about half a second. Good race in the end.

I think more than anything I just want some more regular baseball hats other than lame ass purple and green...and maybe some gloves.

Fingerless gloves?