Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

I am hearing the weirdest shit in this GTAO session.

Edit: Now past tense. The gist of it was, this guy was explaining (to no one, that I could tell), how to masturbate with a corn dog in your ass and have multiple orgasms.

• Like 3

For reasons that I will never understand or make peace with, the blackjack tattoo, which goes on the left side of the chest, cannot be used with any tattoo that goes on the right side of the chest.

I was so happy to have unlocked it, too...

I just made 30k playing Chemical Extraction. Intredasting.

:fap:

I just grinded 200k in an hour for the first time with conquested, but i spent 100k on mods for my car, and some weapons, and amo

40k in amo :/

I am hearing the weirdest shit in this GTAO session.

Edit: Now past tense. The gist of it was, this guy was explaining (to no one, that I could tell), how to masturbate with a corn dog in your ass and have multiple orgasms.

Learn anything new?

I accidentally ran into the tail rotor of my helicopter when I landed it on top of the main tower downtown... Fucking pissed me off...

My favorite thing to do is to have one wing of my airplane clip a tall structure so that it falls off, then see how long I can keep it flying.. 20 seconds is my record

• Like 1

I miss the Sea Sparrow... Anyone wish they added a Co- Axial machine gun to the Rhino? Sometimes the cannon just isn't the best choice... Been thinking that for quite some time now.

Yes, some random gave me 119 dollars the other day.

You can loan it to me at a -98% APR interest rate.

I miss the Sea Sparrow... Anyone wish they added a Co- Axial machine gun to the Rhino? Sometimes the cannon just isn't the best choice... Been thinking that for quite some time now.

A sea plan would be fun, especially with that huge lake in the center there.

You can't give it out of your account or wallet yet, all you can do is share the cash from the most recent Job (i.e. Bounty, Hold-Up, Crate Drop).

I was in a public lobby, and had a tank whore killing me over and over for the troll of it. Long story short, i flew over with my buzzard and revenge killed his Tank with a single rocket. I was immensely pleased.

• Like 6

Just stole a high priority vehicle right as someone was driving into the docks with it ... Heh...

Dissapointed i still had to get it resprayed! The guy didnt even chase me down?

• Like 1

Upon receiving a hardtop Voltic from Legendary Motorsport rather than the convertible version, I have to wonder why the hell we can't select which variant of a car we want.

• Like 1

Interior color!!! my lime green infernus looks weird with the red/black interior... that would be a nice little touch for the future.