Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

Ideas for next weeks mulletplayer event.

Bounty Survival.

At random, we all pick a person to be a bounty hunter. The person with the highest amount of votes takes it like a man. The rest of us will then all have a bounty placed on our heads, and the hunter has to try and take us on. However, the bount'ees can't fight back, only run or hide. The last bount'ee wins.

Bottle fights.

Take turns fighting one-on-one in our custom "fightclub arena" using only bottles. Person that lasts the longest, wins.

Bottles of Beer on a Wall.

A group of us line up on a wall somewhere, whilst a random goes off and picks one off from a distant unknown location. Then the remaining of the people on the wall get one chance to fire a rocket in their direction and try to kill them, before he picks off another, until they all die, or he fails and gets killed first.

Anyone else got any ideas to liven up freemode?

• Like 5

i think a bounty mode would work if we set one person and everyone chased him... if you die, you are out of the chase... that's only if other people play along... last night was a little hard to get organized with a couple of people fucking around a little too much...

• Like 1

Lone Wolf Style matches? I dig that idea. Have to get online with you guys sometime. Also, what about a demolition derby? Have to think of things that have to do with player skill, not as much character attributes. Parachute deathmatches would be pretty cool also.

Anyone else think they should have given you the option in deathmatches to "start with no weapons" or "start with pistols only" so you can only use what's readily available on the map? That would make it easier to tailor custom deeathmatches to make them evenly matched.

• Like 1

If they only would put animals online.... so many possibilities... being from a redneck area myself, getting drunk and blasting at wildlife is the main pass time.

I like the idea of Dupz bounty hunter game. One person going after many... well, it'll probably be less chaotic but it'll last longer. With everybody going after one it'll be carnage.

I can't fathom what stake you'd have in lesbian biplanes.

Going for the flaming mile high club trophy, special butch edition. The plane has a plaid wrap, and every seat is equipped with a Golden Rod.

• Like 1

Ideas for next weeks mulletplayer event.

Bounty Survival.

At random, we all pick a person to be a bounty hunter. The person with the highest amount of votes takes it like a man. The rest of us will then all have a bounty placed on our heads, and the hunter has to try and take us on. However, the bount'ees can't fight back, only run or hide. The last bount'ee wins.

Fucking yes! But no hiding in apartments, fuckin pussies.

I really do think online is full of utter, utter pricks. Crew members, randoms - all complete fucktards. Try doing missions and end up having to most of the stuff myself with very little help and some act like complete dumbasses.

Think it may just be best off forgetting GTA Online full-stop!

that's why there's other forum crews, like dup's genetically superior clan... i am gonna use that exclusively for my 2nd character... i always had a feeling that this crew would be full of random pricks since it was open from the start...

yea, but there's 250 people that are unknowns... some play some don't... it's a lot of names to go thru... he's kept the number low enough for new people to join though, but there's not really much to do about the rest of the people in the crew... restarting it would be a bad idea now, a lot of us have the crew ranks really up there...

icon11.gif

could start a thread. post your social club name, and fitty can keep those. get rid of everyone else. lots of names here and different than the club. that'd sort it out.

Message everyone in the crew through Social Club, keep anyone that responds, and boot anyone that doesn't reply within one week. They can reapply or get invited back in if they become active again. 200 is a lot though.

Ive had enough of getting sniped out while im in a vehicle. The armor doesn't do realy anything. They need to come out with some bullet proof glass...soon...