Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

Tonight me beatnic and ginginho played. We played several round of del perro pair survival, but we went able to make it past wave eight...

We then played deathmatch... Beatnic won, a random got second, i got third, and ginginho was last

For the last round, we did a parachute mission which i won....

Stoic joined in for a few rounds, but i cant remember what he did.

• Like 1

That was fun - I need to work on my combat skills!!! I got fucked up in the deathmatch - overpowered from the start and every time I would go for the assault rifle I got wasted... I forgot how to land the parachute hence my faceplant... On again soon - I need to level up...

I found my mic for next time...

• Like 1

That was fun - I need to work on my combat skills!!! I got fucked up in the deathmatch - overpowered from the start and every time I would go for the assault rifle I got wasted... I forgot how to land the parachute hence my faceplant... On again soon - I need to level up...

I found my mic for next time...

You made me look average ^_^

My kill/death ratio is usually around .3-.5 but i got up to like 1.1 with your help ^_^

I just played the maze team death match.. That one is a lot of fun with >4 players

• Like 1

Hopefully I can get on more so you can maintain that average... :D

Probably better I didn't have a headset for that match....

As I dropped out of that session and I spawned in free roam, 2 guys drove at me guns blazing - shot them both through the windscreen... I felt a bit better after that.

What is the best way to increase rank quickly?

• Like 1

Why would they force people to rely on their worst game mode? The worst game mode in any online game, for that matter. Horrible idea. I'd rather play tennis. Hell, I'd rather stay at rank 41 than start doing deathmatches.

Rockstar is fucking up their mediocre MMO attempt more with every update.

• Like 3

Why would they force people to rely on their worst game mode? The worst game mode in any online game, for that matter. Horrible idea. I'd rather play tennis. Hell, I'd rather stay at rank 41 than start doing deathmatches.

Rockstar is fucking up their mediocre MMO attempt more with every update.

100% true. The spawns are god-awful in deathmatches, and you realy don't get a lot of money or RP on average. LTS isn't so bad, with 4 or 5 players, but any more than that is a little to much. besides, they are both ammo/armor dumps as well, if you go in well prepared.

And they wonder why we cheat....

Scene: The Vinewood Los Santos Customs, twilight.

Characters: A pair of randoms whose conversation I overheard

============================

Black guy with four-star Wanted level, making his way to his white friend (who is stealing an Export vehicle outside the LSC): "Ey, man, where you at?"

White guy: "Davonte, do not lead those cops here, I'm trying to steal this car."

Davonte: "Naw, man, I'm tryna --"

White guy gets two-star Wanted level.

"GODDAMNIT, DAVONTE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT"

Davonte, after awkward, shame-filled three-second pause: "♪...I woke up in a new Bugatti♪!"

Anyone else think that Online is largely 'dead'? Still get half-decent free roam lobbies, but considering the crew I'm part of has roughly 300 members (OPCE crew), I hardly see anyone from the same crew online anymore.

Makes missions etc awkward as I only rarely get other joining missions I'm hosting and when I do get people joining they either a.) don't have a clue what they're doing, b.) fanny around instead of actually doing the mission, or c.) leave after the mission has started leaving me in the lurch.

Only way I can get a decent game is by using the 'quick job' feature but even that sometimes has its flaws (i.e people leaving matchmaking 'open' but kicking me when I join).

I know its turned into a bit of a rant, just seems frustrating trying to get some decent game time!

I think you just need to find a small core of players that actively play and share your gaming style, and stick to them (perhaps the Monday night iGTA forum match...what are you doing tonight? ;) ). You'll have better luck over hoping to end up with the same handful out of 300 over and over.

I know I never have any trouble finding iGTA guys online, anywhere from 2-6 at any of the usual times that I can login to Online, and we have folks from the UK across North America and down under as well. A peek at the Snapmatics topic will show excellent results in the shenanigans department.

• Like 1

I haven't touched online in over a week. Sad that i'm not actually missing it and even thinking about playing Skyrim again.

Join us in a few minutes if you're free, Vicey.

For the moment, finding a decent Online session with randoms is impossible. It'll be that way 'til the Content Creator and Heists roll out. Until then, take gtagrl's advice.

• Like 1

Ive been too busy for the game...

But, by the time they roll out these features, no one will be playing this game,