CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Multiplayer Event - Nov. 11th (PS3)

is setting up an invite only server the only way to keep randoms out? i know if i set up a friends one, other people's friends can join... also, i don't have to be the MC for the events anymore... if you guys want to play something, discuss it before launching it... for the early stages of the event we should do DM/TDM and races... after that, hopefully some of you have big epic mission selections that can cater to a huge group... if not, we can always split up and join up after missions... or whatever...

the action that follows the usual matches is all up in the air to be honest... i'm sure there'll be plenty of freeroam mayhem in between ;)...

• Like 1

Also, change your name, that joke died and it's smelling a little funky.

I have no idea why but that just reminded me I forgot to buy pepperoni when I was at the grocery store.

I'll moee than likely b there but its 50/50. 11 nov leaves me pretty drained. big military family....

Military? Canadia has a military?

I just assumed you bribe all of your foes with bacon and maple syrup...

Canada is like Sweden. Noone fucks with them coz they know they will get busted up.

America would rape Canadia and Sweden at the same time using knifesticks and a paperclip.

Don't you dare think we couldn't.

are any of you not in the iGTA crew yet? request an invite... we'll get you in there...

http://socialclub.ro...igrandtheftauto

we ARE gonna participate as the iGTA crew so you will be required to make it your active crew before we start...

also, massacre, sign up, QD...

• Like 1

I could not be any less interested in a deathmatch. I could try to be around for whatever comes later. I need to scout mission options for an MC-sponsored event later in the month.

Shut the fuck up, Donny.

Also, change your name, that joke died and it's smelling a little funky.

I have to wait one more month. And don't you shut the fuck up, Donny me. We all know you put the video