CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Multiplayer Event - Nov. 11th (PS3)

tonite's multiplayer.

mod's if ya wanna edit this with ppl's names and shit, go nuts, just gonna drop em all......

right here we go with the family portraits....

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

;-]

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

i was 'paused' to frantically delete some pics to make room for these....

0_0.jpg

there, it's long i know....so.... there's more too, but i hit a limit apparently...

tired....goin ta bed...work sucks....meh....

• Like 6

i'll add all of the best ones to the original post in the multiplayer topic, just for reference and archives ;)... so don't delete them just yet...

---

the cops are admiring dup's ride...

0_0.jpg

the crew trying to assemble early on...

0_0.jpg

me and dio, ready for duty...

0_0.jpg

gtagrl too...

0_0.jpg

don't forget about kuz...

0_0.jpg

...and what's left of dio :lol:...

0_0.jpg

:drool::fap:...

0_0.jpg

titan ride...

0_0.jpg

sup...

0_0.jpg

parachutin'...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

*douche-douche-douche*

"introduciiiiing.... duuuuuuuuppzoooorrr!!

*douche-douche-douche*

0_0.jpg

..and those fighting for his love...

0_0.jpg

an ace in the hole...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

truth's ride...

0_0.jpg

heh :shifty:...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

shit got serious...

0_0.jpg

really cool...

0_0.jpg

lol wut?!

0_0.jpg

nevermind, just post the photos here, or i'll move them... i can't post a lot of pics in a single post so we should just keep the pics archived in this thread... as far as i know, they stay forever... at least until R* cleans up the old ones on the server or something...

also, this was a good photo too, jizzy...

0_0.jpg

• Like 7

Great game last night, and some awesome pics here. One of those first group pics that Otiz took, should be our official crew image. Enough likes and it will be the one on our crew page.

0_0.jpg

This image just exudes badassery from every pixel.

Except the tennis shorts

That's my underware. Trousers were in the wash after Fu and Niki came for a lap dance. I just want to know what was with the cops. I only looked at one and got a wanted level.

I didn't have the foreskin foresight to clear room in my Snapmatic gallery to capture more of our shenanigans, but I did manage to get two good shots from last night:

Getting ready to jack the Titan:

Finally, a strip show worth seeing...plus no fake titties!

...stupid images won't load at work, will fix later from home... :no:

that was some good times... one of my skydiving photos is tits too, got 6 people in the frame... we got some really cool pics last night, gonna have to do this again real soon...

Saturday sound good?

nope... i work... plus weeknights work better for crew events, like mondays...

that was some good times... one of my skydiving photos is tits too, got 6 people in the frame... we got some really cool pics last night, gonna have to do this again real soon...

Saturday sound good?

I am good for Saturday. I will even put trousers on. To be fair any day usually good just say a time and I will do my upmost to be there.

• Like 1

It's mondays. It's what works. Stop trying to change it.

I don't think they're trying to "change" it. They just had fun last night and want to do it again..Saturday. Doesnt mean it wont happen again Monday. For myself I would be available Saturday, I was working last night and couldnt make it, so it would be great if the crew got together again Saturday

• Like 1

myself, ace and kuz usually cause some havoc almost every nite for an hour or 2. Dio as well is on most nites. Don't be shy....

anyway, the last few that i wasn't able to get up lastnight from inside the titan. I tried for a couple shots each,(force of habit)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

this shot was a rush job.cause that's when everyone started jumping out of the plane. tried for a closer zoom in but Ace disappeared right after this shot...

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

Its too bad I missed out on this. Hopefully I'll be able to make one of these events, although Mondays are no good...

I'm always up for freeroam shenanigans...I have Wednesdays off so I'll be on tomorrow all day (every Wednesday during the day for that matter). Work schedule blows..

PSN JustAn808

only because gtagrl forgot to post her pics :lol:...

me and dio getting all teenage girlish...

0_0.jpg

and the best clubbin' pic goes to:

0_0.jpg

---

EDIT: might as well post a few more from my album before i delete some of them forever...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 3