CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Multiplayer Event - Nov. 11th (PS3)

igtamultiplayereventgtav.jpg

MON NOV 11 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT(PS3)

---

You keep asking about it so here it is... Join us for some Multiplayer shenanigans this Monday... Deathmatches, Races, Missions, Freeroam, Fun. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you'd like! Take some photos while you're at it and share them here!

---

The Crew: (post here to join)

bOnEs

RParker

Truth

gtagrl

Jizzin

Kuz

JC

DiO

DuPz0r

Otiz

Ace

santiago

Fanboy

Ghostman

---

Thoughts: there's room in the crew if you want to play under the banner... i think we should all play under the forum flag for the event... we can always go back to our flagship crews afterwards :D...

-------------------

BEST PICS OF THE EVENING...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

and in honor of veterans day yesterday we were all saluting in most of our photos, including this one...

0_0.jpg

GIVE A THUMBS UP TO THESE PICS, ESPECIALLY THE CREW ONES OTIZ TOOK...

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/igrandtheftauto/games/gtav/snapmatic/popular

• Like 2

ahh, the old crew is back!! for at least one night a week... i wanna see all the same names from IV up there for this one, and then some... let's finally get these going, a lot us are playing GTA at least a few nights a week anyways...

• Like 1

RParker is an aussie... he's got dedication, wussy...

He's also currently unemployed. I'm in the same boat as SJM. Weekends are the best chance of getting everyone together. I'd like to join but I'll see how I feel Monday night.

RParker is an aussie... he's got dedication, wussy...

He's also currently unemployed. I'm in the same boat as SJM. Weekends are the best chance of getting everyone together. I'd like to join but I'll see how I feel Monday night.

smee IS the boss. naaaa naaaa I just told on ya smee! lol

Even the boss has to answer to someone. And she controls the sex. You guys lose this round.

• Like 1